3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_BESIK_ 06.12.19 02:02 am

Profile for card Mario (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I decided to try the Mario map but on the new profile and I'm here to highlight a few options.Than they differ from each other and which one to choose?To better was seen open the image in a new tab.

7 Comments
Sort by:
v
vlad.bva18 06.12.19

stormans
Also I ride it.But something about the profile not thought of.To what conclusion(about the profile)?

_
_BESIK_ 06.12.19

stormans
vlad.bva18

I see this map like how integrated America and Morozov Express ... Selected while the profile of Europe because it was initially allocated and everything works fine.I hope no problems..

_
_BESIK_ 06.12.19

stormans

If so then he surely must know exactly.Where Woldemar you can find a link?

D
DMITRIY1970 06.12.19

I ride without America,at 1.34

_
_BESIK_ 06.12.19

DMITRIY1970

And it says that the Map Марио12.8 includes Europe, Africa and part of Russia Ukraine Belarus and South and North AMERICA, etc...the CIS as far as I know this is a map of the Orient Express she Morozov Express it?All of these countries in this map is.

_
_BESIK_ 06.12.19

DMITRIY1970

And yet, Yes America is not even despite the fact that the description says that it is.Briefly then glanced thought it was it but no.Sorry.There is a map of Mario with America to v1.34?

_
_BESIK_ 06.12.19

All figured out.It is impossible to choose the city from which to start the game and the map is very reduced.And so on all profiles except for the Europe They do not work.America is, here it is in the screenshot.The map is huge lost Maleh..stormans ATP.