3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bloodpriest 13.09.19 10:10 pm

And as you go further in the game? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

As you complicate gameplay to interest and greater immersion in the game? Without mods..
For example, I have:
-Do not use pointers to move around the map
Is moved between continents only specific indexes (for example in Skellige only through the port of Novigrad)
-Small Islands do not enjoy the roach
-Meditate only at night, not every night.
-Do not meditate for jobs where you have to come at a certain time of day.
That's not all, just the basic..And what ideas do you have?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agent MaldYr 13.09.19

Click 2 times the icon on the desktop, and immersed

D
Deliano 13.09.19

Spoiled fans vedmochka, if only minuses to instruct those who are still interested in the game and has any questions)

R
R_D_V 13.09.19

Deliano
Bredyatina it's not questions

S
ShureG_ 13.09.19

I say, keep legimacy medallion of the school of the wolf collector's edition of the second part of the game, pereprohozhu game opposite ways, trying to learn the Older it:)

S
Sprintin 13.09.19

you need to have fun, not to complicate your life.

K
Krrrva 13.09.19

Do not use potions during battle, because in the third part of alchemy okazualena. Included increasing the level of enemies, go to standard armor

D
Deliano 13.09.19

Sprintin
A more realistic flow and immersion, this is not the complication of the game.. More to lengthen the game)

F
Fildon 13.09.19

Do not buy sheets that reveal teleporters and treasures on the map. To the far places jumping on Skellige for example, for drawing one of the armor, to the edge of the island was about 900 meters.
And the area is useful to look sometimes beautiful views.

S
Sprintin 13.09.19

Deliano
well, there are those who get pleasure from the difficulties, do not argue.

C
Classik62 13.09.19

Pass the entire content of which is in the game from question marks to the hidden quests. There's nowhere to dive, unless you read the books passed both previous parts and even watched the old series. Now I'm waiting for the continuation of the franchise, as well a new series.

K
Kirik_LaL 13.09.19

Walk wherever appropriate... in the end, 150 hours and I'm still less than half the question marks on Skellige closed.
Well, the roach basically just trotting ride, on the same principle.
Well, searched every corner on the map because... hidden f***ing quests!!!

M
MunchkiN 616 13.09.19

who is panitsa asked about authentic grub for the world of the Witcher is to play and eat that's a kind of witch eats.

d
djjack 13.09.19

Send wife and children to his mother, take a vacation, turn off the phone - it's simple.

S
Sergey Sukachev 13.09.19

and I'm using the spell..

p
pipsodrom 13.09.19

Sink so:
Wake up Saturday morning, day off, and Sunday the same hours while everyone is asleep so at 5 am, quietly put on headphones and start the game. Play. The cutscene when you first get up and put the kettle on, the second brew your coffee, take the croissants out of the package and play in the dark without opening the blackout curtains until I'm distracted already awakened, and it is not until 10 hours, ie a quiet game at least 5 hours.
And so for three months in a row.))