3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mertomen 06.12.19 02:18 am

Start the game on a Phenom? (Metro Exodus)

Hi all, can anyone test runs of the metro on fanaah? Wanted to buy, and if doesn't work then what's the point?
My PC:
Phenom ii x6 1055t
14GB DDR3 1333MHz
GTX 1050ti
SSD 120GB
14 Comments
Sort by:
a
anpesaman 06.12.19

Doesn't anyone know what SSE 4.1? Want to play on Phenome.

m
mertomen 06.12.19

anpesaman
some new games run fine(

r
rusevil 06.12.19

mertomen
you have no options to play percent

a
anpesaman 06.12.19

rusevil
It is necessary to check. It's all about the support of instructions. It is necessary to wait when I'll try cton start.

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 06.12.19

mertomen
anpesaman
Why create such topics? Shop Epic provides a refund if the game does not like or does not start. You have 2 hours to check - https://www.epicgames.com/site/ru/store-refund-policy
You can do this: bought for 2000 to Epic, saw that coming, returned, bought for 1700 RUB on other sites.

g
ghoul666 06.12.19

mertomen
change the percent, my advice to you. I Goolge sat on the phenomenon and the problem was with this, until they moved to xeon. if you have a socket АМ3+, the easiest solution will be to change CPU to FX8320 or higher.

a
agula98 06.12.19

Even if you start the CPU the game does not pull.

p
prowkan 06.12.19

Yes when will these dinosaurs die out, and???

a
anpesaman 06.12.19

the question was: to start or not? the answer is either Yes or no. the other answers were not required. Thank you all. Start. the rest does not concern you. from dinosaur Hello. no offense, guys.

P
Pavlo1983 06.12.19

anpesaman realized on fanaah runs great, thanks for the reply.

Dudes criticizing, you understand it is not the dryer, that's great, pass by. Writing that the percents do not pull, go fuck yourself!.

A Hairdryer it is still well drawn modern igruli of the latest Battlefield V, released at the end of last year, my fenamic pulls on hurrah. And do not kudahetti about changing the armor and other g... Only the last game of yubisofta not going to fanaah, all these headlight edges and the assassins, but they do not deserve to be for them to do the upgrade, IMHO.

c
cchheellRUS 06.12.19

Support, a Hairdryer, of all the drawn games like assasing origins does not start, which need manual SSE 4.2. Do not understand why the processor to change this for gaming, only for work necessary.

c
cchheellRUS 06.12.19

So runs on the phenomenon or not? And what fps with it?

S
SamFoyt 06.12.19

cchheellRUS
start

f
fdhbk 06.12.19

now Anthem is not,and not only the game of yubisofta((and forced to change my stone granite)