3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Silencer777 06.12.19 02:18 am

The picture is not smooth at normal fps (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Percents Phenom x6 1055t
8gb ram
EVGA GTX 760 Superclocked
PSU Chieftec 500W
Hard Drive WDC WD6400AAKS-22A7B2 640 GB 7200pm RPM SATA-II
Windows 7 64bit Professional
35-50 FPS is like all norms lags and freezes gone , but the picture is not very smooth .When walking, the impression is that the picture is choppy. In other demanding projects like never noticed.I tried to change the driver scanned the computer for viruses, cleaned cache and nothing helped.
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Lyapin 06.12.19

Silencer777
put the lock in 30 fps and play

B
Boogie___man 06.12.19

Silencer777
Bought the game at gog. com?

S
Silencer777 06.12.19

I tried lochit 30 fps .Test the game with the FPS Monitor and Locke fps praimtaim getting worse and this is reflected in the picture. It is becoming unbearably antsy.

S
Silencer777 06.12.19

Boogie___man
No Repack mechanics

B
Boogie___man 06.12.19

Silencer777
I don't know.

e
exlubu 06.12.19

Silencer777
masterbatch disable-shadow disable-sync disable frame-just don't forget the monitor-may be outdated-disable spyware from Microsoft -antivirus same-service working and most importantly of invidia of experians-delete it-update compatibility from Microsoft physics (this is a special direct x which removes these bugs but it is difficult to find Mikey hiding her specifically what would the money to cut down)
enter the BIOS and check or not the option of overclocking (if you do it off)
Put repak from nemos-I'm going to risk violation of the ban to my video card gt 440 quietly gives 30 frames
I almost forgot in the game options can stand the effects of the camera -you need to turn them off -I got crisis 3, this problem was not yet disabled
By the way, the problem may be with processor -fenome after installation of new driver brakes

S
Silencer777 06.12.19

exlubu
well I will try then I will unsubscribe . The monitor I have is not old Samsung S22E390 .The antivirus I have Kaspersky I disabled it when I played. I would have bought the license but the money is difficult.

M
MaksMahaon 06.12.19

Alternatively, you can use prog BES. But for this CPU it's not needed. Look for a fix for fromow.

y
yoochee 06.12.19

Try to turn on the Vert. sync. Also, perhaps the GPU and / or CPU overheat (need to monitor how they behave via afterburner).

S
Silencer777 06.12.19

Have tried many methods ,read many forums and finally solved the problem by installing Windows 10.Thank you all who tried to help.