3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
onill2009 06.12.19 02:19 am

New game+ are runes, amulets, drawings? (Dishonored 2)

I have a question, in the game +
If you're staying. Runes - amulets - made charms, drawings.
And on the Kam website, I have read that it will be possible to use both Emily and abilities, and abilities of Corvo.
25 Comments
Sort by:
_
__DOC__ 06.12.19

onill2009
Found drawings from vendors will be opened, made and found amulets will not.

a
antonfox 06.12.19

the drawings are from traders, runes will remain, the lost amulets( effects remain)

o
onill2009 06.12.19

antonfox
And whether you want all the charms to disassemble before getting started on game +, so the effects remain, or it doesn't matter.
And access abilities for both main characters, will.or not - And whether duplicate amulets or collect is not what you need.

L
Lord Turbodestroer 06.12.19

onill2009
Abilities will be.

o
onill2009 06.12.19

Lord Turborestore
Okay, and the rest that have written before.

K
Kandoliza 06.12.19

onill2009
The ability to be both characters, but in General it is illegal to pass variations of endings for the fans so to speak.

o
onill2009 06.12.19

Kandoliza
Okay thank you, and a new collection of charms, drawings,etc.,
And so, the Abilities of both characters, was I understand you have to play first for Emily and POM for Corvo.
and most importantly, the slate is wiped clean, and if not, where is specified how many were killed, strangled, and so on. and that Passage, global.

d
dimon-alfa 06.12.19

onill2009
by the way interesting this time

o
onill2009 06.12.19

dimon-alfa
Reset but not a global, it is Interesting to go through the whole game as a Ghost, you will uchitovat global record.

P
PIRAT69 06.12.19

onill2009
Most likely, Yes. In the New Game + I think this will not give achivku

d
dimon-alfa 06.12.19

onill2009
that is, in NG+ for another character can go without killing anyone for a good ending?

o
onill2009 06.12.19

dimon-alfa
Good ending depends on the number of people killed, and as you pass the mission, But ovchinka Ghost is another matter, you have not slept, I'm in a downtime game when you did not know were killed and palilis.

a
antonfox 06.12.19

onill2009
all the usual charms need to disassemble( duplicate will meet) ; you'll get the opportunity to get the abilities of both characters(and usually alien) (from the hero
a bit depends on the gear)) .

o
onill2009 06.12.19

antonfox
Okay thanks, there is more information. what is described here,
Maybe there is a way. without resorting to the coaches, to make infinite Mana. for her two or three hypnosis enough, and a tornado at times.

d
dimon-alfa 06.12.19

onill2009
I meant that in the first passage is all cut right and left for one character,but in NG+ you pass no-kill and open both the endings and the rest achivy?

o
onill2009 06.12.19

SUMMARY

Collected the amulets from a simple game - pass to the game + in the form of runes and skills (except round)

The drawings are already open but they are different for Corvo if played Emily, example if Emily was snipiskiu the crossbow that Corvo's gun. ( but it is possible to collect also don't know why)

The amulets. different from Corvo and Emily -
( the same will be when all the skills are already assembled, But you can not put more than four effects, if you look you'll only get the bone)

Statistics is reset (except Global) (but it does not hurt to avtsiuki)

Will the available skills of both characters.

d
dimon-alfa 06.12.19

onill2009
thanks for the clarification

c
callmegod 06.12.19

And that means; amulets disappear( effects remain)? Ie I was playing behind Corvo and about to go into NG+ for Emily. I had the amulet more rapid suffocation, and on NG+ Emily I will start to choke faster since the beginning of the game without the amulet?

A
Aips95 06.12.19

callmegod
No, Emily just knows how to make a amulet. Ie. when upgrading skill creating amulets such an effect will be in the list of known.

c
callmegod 06.12.19

Aips95
Effects when NG+ is not preserved. Perhaps this is true for NG+ for the same character.
I went for Corvo, and started NG+ for Emily, has circulated the entire thread creating amulets" and no there is no effect.