3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MetalGearStranding 06.12.19 02:20 am

Steering wheel settings Logitech Driving Force GT (GRID: Autosport)

Good day! The request to owners of this device, to help fine tune it to be customized for Grid Autosport. He owned this wheel is literally the second day) thanks in Advance!

14 Comments
Sort by:
A
ABRAScovyy 06.12.19

Raynor The Raisovich
For grid 2 it is still possible to configure, but in Motorsport it rises like a native.

m
mister611 06.12.19

Raynor The Raisovich
Choose the profile of his helm in the game and in Logitech Profiler set the required rotation in degrees

r
real-remi 06.12.19

when you put the Drava on the wheel, is a special program for steering..it can be enabled that the game worked fine the wheel on 900 degrees and nice out! Like that it's long to explain, I sit at work too but believe me...after some simple settings becomes a pleasure to ride! PS in any race logachevsky use a program (forgot her mother's name is.... ))))

k
kalakop 06.12.19

Is there any program except for the Logitech Profiler?

a
apollon35 06.12.19

I have the same wheel, but feedback'and there - and in the game set up and driver

t
turbo_noob 06.12.19

Swing program-драйвераLogitech profailer.

Title: Logitech Gaming Software
Software version: 5.10.127

http://www.logitech.com/ru-ru/support/driving-force-gt?crid=411&osid=14&bit=64

Create a profile for Motorsport:

adjusted (specific game settings):

900 degrees for grid Autosport too much, put approximately from 280 to 460 degrees to your taste. Also, these settings make just in case in the Options - Global Device settings. The rest set up in the game - buttons and vibration feedback to your taste.

v
vitemk 06.12.19

Support turbo_noob. He, too, initially thought that something was wrong. It was enough to set the angle of the steering wheel. Very nice to me 360.

kalakop
This is the official setup devices from Logitech. It is enough.

K
Ki4bob 06.12.19

put approximately from 280 to 460 degrees to your taste
But the way interesting. The idea is for different disciplines need different settings. I generally play on Pade, but stupidly curious) In the same formula, for example, have seen many live onboard video, there are more than 180, the wheel is not spinning. But touring is obviously more necessary.

m
mister611 06.12.19

Ki4bob
In the same formula, for example, have seen many live onboard video, there are more than 180, the wheel is not spinning. But touring is obviously more necessary.
- it is true, have to find a middle ground whom you prefer, a quick change of settings in the game are not provided.

K
Ki4bob 06.12.19

mister611
Hey, that's what I thought. Well, I would be under each individual class set up. Even out of the game had not such a problem. Because the wheel and not buying, clearly feel that I would be a bit of a nerd)

V
Vatafaker 06.12.19

Ki4bob
In a normal racing game, the game itself adjusts the steering angle depending on the cars (dirt rally, assetto Corsa)

s
solvs 06.12.19

Good day!
Please help me to deal with the wheel on. The steering wheel rested idle somewhere a floor of year, then I got out of the box, and he lives his life :(
Pedals do not work when the window is open the Logitech Profiler settings, pressing any button causes the chaotic motion and the jerking of the steering wheel in different directions.
After closing the options dialog is centered and does not twitch on the buttons...the pedals do not work in any state :((
Where to dig?

d
davbaben 06.12.19

turbo_noob
Hello, I have a problem, I downloaded the driver and I can not open the program to configure the steering wheel. What to do?

o
oznor 26.09.21

Who will tell you how to set up the steering wheel? When adjusting the steering wheel of the Logitech 27, where the steering wheel turns by pressing, the lines set the value of the steering wheel to turn left to right, it just flies immediately to the pedals, the steering wheel rotation cannot be set in any way the turning lines are not activated. Indicates that the steering wheel is 27. What's the matter? How many video settings do not talk about such a problem - just me?