3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 06.12.19 02:20 am

Shadow curves (Resident Evil 7)

how to fix the shadows? everything on max,everything enabled,tried razyne combinations of settings(incl. reflection),one figure,these shadow curves ruin it.
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raffaello Extra 06.12.19

In my opinion, it at all so, the feature of the game is. Besides, if the majority of the game happens in the dark, what for there the shade needed?

S
SkyraX 06.12.19

Raffaello_Extra
well do not tell,in the demo I was pleased to see on the graph,then PPC is full,the time when the count to the max in the demo looks better on max graphs in full version

S
SkyraX 06.12.19

Raffaello_Extra
I'm not talking about the street and this room near pans,in the demo it is much more pleasing to the eye was on max settings

k
kustowlad 06.12.19

SkyraX
Your problem is not at all, I like at max settings with shadows all right, if you put shadows on Very low, I have they begin kalabasa

s
shecter666 06.12.19

when I was in the bushes watching the beginning,I just this meme comes to mind and it's in 2017,and about shadows in General are silent,if done on a very high,they eat more of the Witcher with the hair at some points

s
soulfox 06.12.19

SkyraX wrote:
how to fix the shadows? everything on max,everything enabled,tried razyne combinations of settings(incl. reflection),one figure,these shadow curves ruin it.
In the graphics settings:
method of drawing - the usual
The screen resolution is not lower than 1920x1080 (unless the monitor supports) or higher
And of course the settings related to shadows too, it is desirable that it was on high

There is also such a parameter as scaling screen resolution which by default should be one. The maximum value of 2.0, minimum 0.5
But for some reason the dot is not visible and therefore there values are:
1 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 2 5 6 7 8 9
though I have to go so
1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 2.0 0.5 0.6 0.7 0.8 0.9
Make sure you have not 0.5 for example. A value above 1.0 will improve the picture, but it requires a lot of power from graphics card.

S
SkyraX 06.12.19

Problem solved,was able to solve by trial and error

V
VirgilSouth 06.12.19

SkyraX
Brute force what?

3Dionis 06.12.19

SkyraX
share as decided

[
[Archy7] 06.12.19

The problem with the graphics solved nvidia, the geforce exerience has made the optimization, all went without a ripple. Card gtx760 2gb

S
SkyraX 06.12.19

Enable fxaa+taa,to change the drawing with celestrons to Normal,else max+on If frieze,shadows > with a very high to high

K
K.e.k.s 06.12.19

Have all combinations of settings I tried, and still the shadows like in the screenshot from SkyraX.
[Archy7] wrote:
The problem with the graphics solved nvidia, the geforce exerience has made the optimization, all went without a ripple.
Does not help.

S
SkyraX 06.12.19

apparently the shadows they did all the same, selectively,because sometimes they look servigliano,and sometimes very good

k
kostyan1234 06.12.19

At me such nonsense: all the textures are like some stripes. It seems this is due to the shadows when you increase the quality of the shadows, the stripes become smaller, with high shadows disappear altogether, but my video card is not pulling and start wild lags. Maybe someone experienced this, please tell me how to fix it.

k
kostyan1234 06.12.19

that is such crap