3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem gavrikov 06.12.19 02:20 am

When will Euro Truck Simulator 3 (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

when will Euro Truck Simulator 3
25 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maestro 1992 06.12.19

When will you learn punctuation.

v
vovangt4 06.12.19

Artem Gavrikov
Not soon until all the juice (money) you cannot get out of this, and I think that the third ETS you need to do on a new engine.

M
ManticoreX 06.12.19

Artem Gavrikov
You news from the developers of the game read?

P
POSTAL_VL 06.12.19

Artem Gavrikov
What makes you all think that this game needs to come out?

K
KIBERMAX 06.12.19

Artem Gavrikov
And what you part 2 is not satisfied, the renewal of the sawing, a new DLC release, if the 3rd part to develop, then you need to be as something new to come up with gameplay tweaks, and it is costly.

A
Artem gavrikov 06.12.19

KIBERMAX
need to standards the graphics were optimized

A
Artem gavrikov 06.12.19

POSTAL_VL
Euro truck simulator 2 with 2k13 as what to do in the game

A
Artem gavrikov 06.12.19

ManticoreX
Yes, I read

A
Artem gavrikov 06.12.19

vovangt4
the engine will probably takoyzhe

A
Artem gavrikov 06.12.19

guys go make friends

A
Anymatrix 06.12.19

Never.
SCS had moved in the right direction and made from ETS2 and ATS game services. The production of new parts and is disadvantageous as to them, and, first and foremost, us players. Yes, and not in any sense. If you port the current site to something nobody will buy because it makes no sense to pay twice for the same thing. But to create them from scratch or change the scale - too expensive. For those who are interested in creating or playing with modifications, this too will not bring anything good, will have to redo everything again. In General, the outflow of players is stupendous and such a decision will cause them to get angry. As far as the engine - for all the above reasons, Issam easier to completely rewrite the current or even creating new or porting games to it.

l
lehans 06.12.19

Anymatrix
It's time to create new or port.

P
PILOT82T 06.12.19

Oh what a pity that in his time failed Rig 3,and all were waiting for them.Now ETS developed this fear.

A
Anymatrix 06.12.19

lehans
This year they are threatening to tie to the current DX11, so we'll see )

V
Vikttor777 06.12.19

A year or so through 3 may be released Alaskan Truck Simulator. I wonder what she will offer for the consumer? Well SCS tense up hope that the consumer will only.

l
losevo58 06.12.19

POSTAL_VL
If the game will change the engine, the engine will change the name of the game, example:
Euro Truck Simulator (let's put figure - 1)
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Euro Truck Simulator 3 or a different name for a fee as for a new game.

l
losevo58 06.12.19

Artem Gavrikov
This year. Read my post above.

A
Anymatrix 06.12.19

Vikttor777
I have it in the wish list there ) But she has the concept of the other. Seems to promise a story and most likely it will be linear, will need to deliver cargo to remote locations in difficult conditions, a sort of cross between ETS and Spintires.

losevo58
No, there is no such. Why I answered above. Its just no one will buy.

A
Artem gavrikov 06.12.19

I guess

Y
Yoba1212 06.12.19

In 2-3 years. Spain is left to them and the Netherlands. And the engine is already creaking and sand sprinkles, Grifoni to the limit.. he won't last long. )