3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 06.12.19 02:22 am

Experience the second major DLC Gathering Storm (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

Here also there has come long-awaited day for all maniacs of strategies , and in particular admirers of the legendary Creator of the series of civilizations , our beloved grandfather, Sid Meier. And he's not sitting carelessly forges and sweaty hands in his forge iron knee which turns into an epic masterpieces.
This time he forged a cool expansion pack , Gathering Storm that will take players in the near future where he will run the show world Congress. So as the game will become available advanced technologies, engineering projects , and player decisions will affect the ecology of the planet that will bring natural disasters such as: floods, storms or volcanic eruptions. And another truckload of Goodies waiting for us :)))))

Let's discuss because many of us haven't had radiale :))
6 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Viruss 06.12.19

Interesting I would like to know from players.
The pros and cons of this addition and experience

E
Edgens 06.12.19

Cheburashka
As far as I know, Sid Meier didn't work on 6 tivoi last tsiva, in which he somehow worked was 5, and his name before 6 ziway in the title, since it's his franchise!
About 6 tsivy in General, the game is pretty weak at the moment, without the same type of balanced multiplayer, stupid AI (worse there was not one part) and the patches 1-2 times a year (the price is 1.5 K for a new DLS that costs more than the game itself(
I hope Firaxis and developers will no longer consider fans Civi hamsters that will chew beautiful, but empty picture, and make a new DLS and the game itself, somehow more playable, prebalanced multiplayer, but I think it's all my dreams( IMHO

A
Arthur Morgan RD2 06.12.19

Well, actually, 3 days before the release of DLC + a couple of games for the new nation and leaders.
While the game minus 2
1 - the Constant lack of money
2 - No XCOM with the landing radius 40 cells.
Again, according to the statistics of steam in the top 5 play more than 6 at a time. Do not cherish any illusions on the new addition to p. C. now they have uber-features, but then, as always prune characteristics.
We are waiting to exit.

-
-Viruss 06.12.19

My experiences have played very little else.
S the title about the weather conditions I still not really much that they interfered and helped so there is no through moves 8 appears natural disasters and all.from the pros
+ A new nation
New miracle
Of which yet I liked to build directly into the mountain of Machu Picchu
+ New wonder of the world
Until I saw a waterfall of dry ice
+ I liked that if you take iron it does not hang in the screen as +1 and added
So then to create a swordsman will take 20 iron on a creation unit
+ Like to the city quickly built of steel
+ Barbara became very active once they took 5 of my builders
I did not like Congress is boring and not really needed
- bad that writers and musicians are no adds and all sorts of relics of their is still much powerful to make the area where Jesus held the last days of the prophet Muhammad with the laws, and the like .it would be interesting to see if the attack our soldiers on the apostles and there was this scene
- Made a great event supposedly brought down the plane I of the enemy and there is the pilot survived and is able to defend or to carry valuable data
- well, I would like more paintings and sculptures, there is even monalisa like no, Venus milosskoy

A
Arthur Morgan RD2 06.12.19

Played a game and impressions full pants :)
Now I'm in 5th zivo at all to play. New mechanics this is generally the bomb! Natural disasters my whole brain game has endured, I'm really amped to build the builders to eliminate the emergency.
Ischerpalsya resources were not finite and so they accumulate, if they are not used. Uranium has accumulated 70 pieces not yet started to build robots and termoyadernyi to do something just because I declared war on 2 of the nation came out ahead of them.
Everything ached, like a lot of dough for some DLC, but it's not just DLC - it really changes the entire game. To play on the old fail.
Game happy as a clam and I still supplements please :)

-
-Viruss 06.12.19

Bit like that when attack and declare war,they in Congress raising an army against me, supposedly an emergency , and then attack the whole crowd, but when he attacks all of a sudden I can't do an Emergency - as it is not correct