3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MRFandor 06.12.19 02:37 am

Can't play screen mode: Full screen. (Dark Souls 3)

To begin to tell the story. The fault of one of my relatives I had to reinstall Windows, as there appeared the virus. Just today I updated everything and re-downloaded, well, it appears, decided to play Dark Souls 3. Before I reinstalled Windows the game worked, but after the reinstall, something happened and I can't play Dark Souls 3 in mode: full screen, as the screen turns black and it says No signal. Using the key combination Alt+Enter, I turned the game in window mode, well the game as expected appeared. Climbed a ton of sites in solving various problems in the game, I was not able to find the answer. The game normally is responsive with a black screen and slowly floating labels No signal. The sounds are also present, as if the game is in good condition. Help me, please.
4 Comments
Sort by:
P
Psycholize24 06.12.19

Don't know if that helps or not. I did not direct the same , but a similar problem was with Remastered.
I wrote in the run settings -fullscreen.
Again , if you have a licensed version of the game. For the pirates can not guarantee that will help.

D
Ded MastDay 06.12.19

MRFandor
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\DarkSoulsIII to open file GraphicsConfig.xml Notepad.
Line:
config ScreenMode FULLSCREEN
Resolution-1920 WindowScreenWidth
Resolution-1080 WindowScreenHeight
Set the resolution of your monitor and save the changes.

M
MRFandor 06.12.19

Grandfather Mastday
Thank you for provided solution! I did all the instructions, inserting the designated window - FULLSCREEN, and in the right places just by typing in the resolution of your screen. Now everything works fine. I wish you all the best!

K
Kamil05 03.04.22

Grandfather MastDai
I don't have this file (