3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrem231259 06.12.19 02:37 am

An example of a Russian voice! (Grand Theft Auto 5)

14 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaxLP 06.12.19

Nuuu! I'm sorry,but Chet is not wheeled! Emotions really even there! Still better with the original voice acting to play! But this is purely my opinion! And can someone please! And so, good Luck)

f
fedorcov 06.12.19

Andrem231259
Spoiler

m
mike.pepsik 06.12.19

Andrem231259
Look, how would so cool, BUT!
1. If you want to do voice acting, you need to hire people, so that each was responsible for his roles.
2. The sound should be very efficiently Virtanen level.
3. You need more emotion to give, to take the same Trevor, he is a crazy person, naturally need to sound the same. And not be like the parents behind the back sit and you're trying to say something in voice chat.
Not a bad idea Yes, but you need to type a team to take very high quality translators, all this articulate, and correctly align the level of the audio tracks.
I wish you prosperity :)

C
Chuck_Norris_ 06.12.19

mike.pepsik
A Goblin in one slurp was pulling the films it was interesting that even.
No offense Andrem231259 then we would all together better than you would have done 100% But the transfer of games of this magnitude is a very serious matter and it requires a good crowd of voice actors, one could if you like Goblin translated without losing the meaning of the narrative.

D
Din Printer 06.12.19

mike.pepsik
Completely with you I will agree , the author needs more depth to do more emotion ,drive show the charisma of these characters voices.This is a very big job but I think it's worth it. Yes many people write is not very good,but it is possible to understand the human and humanly support .Knowing that this is not a finished work but merely the beginning.

I
ILIA_1992 06.12.19

There is no emotion. The voices do not fit. No offense, but I personally prefer Russian subtitles and English voice acting.
In any case, there are those who are too lazy to read the text and make use of the voice.

S
STALTEK 06.12.19

I am now the voice is more like it http://www.playground.ru/files/grand_theft_auto_5_russkaya_ozvuchka_missij-171453/

m
mike.pepsik 06.12.19

Chuck_Norris_
Comrade Chuck Norris, of course you decided with whom to compare Goblin. First the Goblin was a different meaning, banter, etc. Jokes, and you think he alone was doing all this? You're wrong, he has a whole team it was. And each were responsible for everything. Andrem don't you think offense to. But you know, as rightly said printer, it's not a mini game to announce and a huge game. Don't forget, if you want to name, then do not forget the bystanders who keep sending obscenities and name-calling . Also, you need a good programmer. It seems easy to voice, but it was not there friend.
And you Chuck a little bit about the Goblin deep wrong) It was also easier to do on top of the film overlap the sound and it was a film, and then the companion game in which you need the scripts to register and all is well-the shrink is adequate of gigibayty :)

T
Tulskiy Pocik 06.12.19

Yes, the author has nothing to do with put in place his voice the same glance, Kuznetsova,Gruzdeva and so on. and still will not work better than the original. Here the only advice is to read more and have good knowledge of the Russian language. I have no problem with fast subtitles and simultaneous game.

S
Spiny 06.12.19

Concerning. There is work to do, looks a little like something fake, not as in the original. And what about the fact that the actors who are professionally engaged in the voice acting much better, not the same. There is even voice somehow not well suited to the character. And I think we'll all be old by the time released the final this Softonic. But damn, the plot of GTA 5 is so simple, he even basically stands for Trevor and Michael, nothing really miss reading the subtitles.

t
t830x 06.12.19

Better for utaba to articulate the whole story, and then Rockstar then atata can do if the game is re-released by them.

d
damirdav 06.12.19

t830x
is already on YouTube such a topic

S
S.t.e.n 06.12.19

Yes gon it all...Nothing good will come out clearly...I certainly understand -support is necessary, but do not let the dust in the eyes, saying that just a little bit to try and get fit... the Only thing I can do is not cut the original and sculpt the voice over...-this in turn will give that the result [not now] the players will have to rely on hearing the original voice acting, hearing all the emotion, etc., but to mentally understand the language, listening to the translation.... The main well paths to reduce, +volume and other...

I
ILIA_1992 06.12.19

Potential avtova probably permanently diminished. Not having time to ignite.