3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iDominion 06.12.19 02:37 am

The level of difficulty (Metro: Last Light)

Beginning immediately pass on Ranger hardcore, and realized that the number of rounds to watch can not be(compared to the 1st part). To the store has not yet reached. Tell me there at least when purchasing displays the number of cartridge and weapon?
23 Comments
Sort by:
N
NCR Ranger 06.12.19

On hardcore it was easy to pass, with stealth bust out enemies extremely blind.

R
RGC 06.12.19

DomTnTon
when you purchase Yes. it is only when

C
Cannibal Antihrist 06.12.19

people tell me what to press when the fisherman shouts log, I'm on Ranger hardcore play no buttons not shown

D
DragonCommander56 06.12.19

Cannibal Antihrist
Crouch should EPTA.
Playing in the middle on the box, though you might, but if zavyazat a gunfight can easily almost all to spend, and then make up vystreleneho cartridges is quite difficult.

C
Cannibal Antihrist 06.12.19

not when the beam from above, and when in the tunnel some when shrimp attacked already, me in the water, throws, presses all the buttons, Tom held the boat and then falls

a
atmaROZ 06.12.19

Cannibal Antihrist
I have the same SNA,there is a solution? Tried everything,shrimp and the fucking log straight trouble..

V
Vlad_MUZ 06.12.19

атмаROZ.
guys... there's nothing you're like.. everything is scripted

a
atmaROZ 06.12.19

Vlad_MUZ
But not quite,there is the type of cut scenes and bukovku y is still fractional, so fractional but when to press,when he grabs the boat out of the water)) (more: http://forums.playground.ru/metro_last_light/784185/ )

O
OrisLumenis 06.12.19

Took the level of difficulty Ranger and can carry only 2 of the barrel. This used to be a bug, or if this complexity so intended?

K
Kirk Rysin 06.12.19

OrisLumenis
And conceived,and yet it is impossible to see the number of cartridges in stock.Not in the store at the moment,and it is in stock.
It is very alarming and there is a feeling that those who made the ranger mod idiots.

A
Ardan 06.12.19

On an average passed, mutants guard a few times was killing the crowd

L
Larry666 06.12.19

I play on the most difficult level. So interesting.

G
GeniusAge 06.12.19

OrisLumenis
As well as planned.

Started on the Ranger. Hardcore , but not knowing the interface and management, switched to just hardcore. In my opinion, is poorly made that the tips are disabled.

w
wheelman446 06.12.19

not very

Z
Zhizn dermo 06.12.19

On hardcore passed morochas not particularly,only with the tank in the end I had to Tinker,even on YouTube walkthrough watched it explode.

a
atmaROZ 06.12.19

Kirk Rysin
The fact that two of the barrel (not three according to the logic of the passing game and as it was before) + clumsy coquetry of developers with traditional and conventional shooters newsletter on account of the presence of cartridges in the store and generally available - an obvious puncture and Yes ideotizm.

The main problem is that they have lost the understanding of the concept of this game, missing the main thing - it has different gameplay paths, giving a variety of variations, they then take away part of the tool for tactically meaningful steps,leaving the player the ability to calculate and control a mandatory part of the process. It's cool and stupid 50/50, it is in their opinion the balance of harmony and immersive...

On..I salsero elephant shotgun for meat? Oh yeah,to shoot the mutants. Well,let it rude guano will hang in your inventory resort. But only a moron could put the player a choice,which of the two Taussig trunks its stupid to REPLACE(!) But each of them is unique and lugatit for poetic thin passage. But for roundnose of shooting monsters you need to sacrifice some one.
Boobies,in Metro 2033 it was perfect - three trunk interface and so pervert it all in the sequel...

V
Vlad_MUZ 06.12.19

атмаROZ.
this is when out of the water already climbs.. and not what would the boat hold..

i
ilinor 06.12.19

атмаROZ. you cancer? the game has 3 weapons you can carry. and any, at least three pistols.

S
Simmah 06.12.19

Who can knows as in the mode of rager to put 3 of the trunk as in normal mode? I am not concerned about the lack of an interface even more interesting without him, but that was bedelli 1 slot for gun is bad.

a
atmaROZ 06.12.19

ilinor
You're out of the shower, dear? Two sweet, two in Ranger mode in Metro: Last Light - Limited Edition (v.1.0) (2013) [License,RUS/ENG/Multi9
p.s. utris rag-mudag)) with their light level

Symmachus
what bedelli 1 slot for the gun, it's not just bad - it's a loving slap on the face of the user from the face of a loved one developed...