3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MKUltra 06.12.19 02:39 am

Metro and Amd radeon. (Metro: Last Light)

Tell me the game is better optimized for video from AMD than the first part( because the first play was almost impossible: the constant drawdown fps, artifacts, crashing, freezing up, etc.)?
Write a review of AMD owners who played?
You can play?
PS I know that in the first part of a benchmark function, how do I enable it?
49 Comments
Sort by:
s
sspik 06.12.19

phemon 945 and HD7870 - artefacts with shadows and creepy sagging fps

T
TonNy_TM 06.12.19

HD7879 Radeon saphire - no sagging,played on max, except SSAO.No glitch,lag,bug from the video card was observed.(45фпс)
P. S Metro 2033 - also without lags

M
MKUltra 06.12.19

sila4
sspik
Thanks for the feedback, and what you have firewood?
And the videocards are the same, but one is fine and the other lags.
PS I have metro 2033 on high gts450 too, without a single lag passed. Now I think again its time to put and pass the last light if the 7950 will be glitches.

M
MKUltra 06.12.19

sila4
Yes, and what is your percent, if not a secret?

D
Denis Kyokushin 06.12.19

Indeed,how much the game processorsamsung?Identity is a AMD Phenom ll x4,only 940 @ 3.4 GHz

T
Tar1k91 06.12.19

I have all the good config in the profile.

M
MONOLIT1986 06.12.19

What is it..the Author ! You forum for the game here not read? That is the theme http://forums.playground.ru/metro_last_light/784157/ .. And Yes obviously you pirates chase.. litsuhe stimovsky fix was already included when the running game was held on 17th...Now lag and bugs with shadows and dips in fps no..60 fps in config profile.. all off except fiziksa and ssaa myltsa called smoothing

M
MKUltra 06.12.19

MONOLIT1986
First, the forum I was reading, and that there is a patch, I also know. The question is: how much it optimizes the game(if it will fix the issue with the shadows on NVIDIA and radika fps as well and will be up to 10 to sink, the meaning of this patch?)
Second, the last light I haven't even installed, and therefore wonder: does it make sense to buy if there is a continuous lag will be.

D
Denis Kyokushin 06.12.19

I have long suspected that all these patches and fixes is a way to combat piracy.

s
sn260591 06.12.19

Den-z2011
I have long suspected that all these patches and fixes is a way to combat piracy.
Lol, and how? Cracks for updates out very quickly, so the pirates, apparently, it not strongly complicates things.

D
Denis Kyokushin 06.12.19

sn260591
Clever,huh?Abyan trend of production of crude games and then patches them.And where are the cracks?

k
kenny_x 06.12.19

amd radeon hd 7670m lags terribly impossible to play... although BF 3 and crisis 3 on max without lag(

k
kenny_x 06.12.19

Even if all disabled and low costs(((
PPC waiting game I waited and I brought you a present...upsetting.

Z
Zzymx 06.12.19

i7 3870k HD7950 3Gb and on max settings the FPS in the area of 15-25, in General, quite unplayable. Under what hardware and optimize it is not even clear whether there is optimization?

s
sn260591 06.12.19

Den-z2011
Abyan trend of production of crude games and then patches them
Banal saving of resources and time on testing.
As patches prevent piracy?

M
MKUltra 06.12.19

Zzymx
Optimized it is, rather, under the gtx690 and the Titan.

Download while torrent edition, install update 2 if fps and will be in the region of 15-20, then to take litsuhu will not. Let them NVIDIA with their profits from the Titans and 690 pays with such optimizations.

n
nik.net 06.12.19

Passed the game without patches and fixes, just for one day. Not any glitches and presideni fps was not. System based on Intel. the map is a Seafaring 560

n
nik.net 06.12.19

And settings everything on max except antialiasing, Crazy included.

n
nik.net 06.12.19

And the fact that problems on AMD I not surprised. There's always something buggy. But the percent they are cheap, so draw your own conclusions or pay for the stability or suffer and wait there all sorts of patches and fixes.

T
TonNy_TM 06.12.19

simmerr
I have a AMD FX(tm)-8150 (3,6 Ghz).However, I passed the game in one sitting and now I'm passing subway noticed lags with shadows.
P. S Maybe 1 time did not pay attention,was very pleased with the release of the game,and maybe messed up the settings, I will now deal with them