3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MKUltra 06.12.19 02:39 am

Metro and Amd radeon. (Metro: Last Light)

Tell me the game is better optimized for video from AMD than the first part( because the first play was almost impossible: the constant drawdown fps, artifacts, crashing, freezing up, etc.)?
Write a review of AMD owners who played?
You can play?
PS I know that in the first part of a benchmark function, how do I enable it?
49 Comments
Sort by:
T
The_apathy 06.12.19

Maximum settings.With antialiasing, SSAO X2 on average 40-50 fps.Without smoothing 60-70 on average(max 100) fps.This crude game.Without any patches.
The Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 Vapor-X Ghz Edition.Resolution 1920*1080.

S
SUSUL1 06.12.19

System of core FX 8320 + HD7950
Fiziks is disabled, 1920x1080, 4x filtering and the average level of tessellation - no problems, no freezes.
The game is just monstrously devouring video online. To identify the optimal settings will help MSI Afterbaner, if the graphics card 100% and processor 10% - reduce the video settings. If percent is 100, video 10%, get video settings=)
Fiziks is a double-edged sword.
When playing with physics and without physics the game looks the same until the time of the shootings, but then there are miracles... on the one hand she squanders his picture on AMD, but here's a picture that not everyone will love it, because everything happens the same as in the other Physics games - in the air there are piles of garbage, which nifiga not visible

D
Denis Kyokushin 06.12.19

SUSUL1
What version of MSI Afterbaner issues a load on the CPU?

S
SUSUL1 06.12.19

Den-z2011
The task Manager gives you the CPU load - it is for everyone=)
But on win7 there is a plugin showing the CPU usage on the cores
(Well, for variety, you can apply a bunch of monitoring tools)

D
Denis Kyokushin 06.12.19

SUSUL1
Yes this I know.I have 4 cores going.

N
Namtarius 06.12.19

You understand guys, I bought last light to run on your beast and see 10fps... I Have a amd Ryzen 3 1200g + 8gb ddr4 + rx470 4gb sapphire nitro OC (overclocking), in battle 5 for ultra and FHD 60 consistently... And then...

N
Namtarius 06.12.19

And that the minimum salary, which is the maximum speed))) I just yell this))) turned off in the config fiziks, one figure nothing has changed

g
gennaz 27.09.20

Redux is perfectly optimized for iron from AMD.
Spoiler

g
gennaz 27.09.20

Redux is perfectly optimized for iron from AMD.
Spoiler