3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrKarlLogan 06.12.19 02:39 am

Performance PRO on PS4 at 1080p (Metro Exodus)

Good afternoon.
Since the game was released just yesterday, and performance test strictly enough. Plan to buy the game on PS4 PRO and would like to ask the following question.
Has anyone tested the game at 1080p (manual toggle in the settings PS)? Watching the tests from Digital Foundry performance on this console is very lame, but the tests probably were tested at the maximum resolution. I wonder how the game will behave when it is enabled forced mode and 1080p.
What the question on RDR 2 know what the maximum resolution 2160p (via settings PS), the game behaves quite insecure and often loses the frame rate, but once you switch to 1080p, all drawdown vanishes and frame rate becomes stable. The situation with Metro Exodus, such as it or in any resolution of sinking up to 20 FPS and below?
Thank you.
1 Comments
Sort by:
S
SanSanZ 06.12.19

Sebastian2010
Drawdown was in the beginning near the passage to the smoke, which actually was a test Digital Foundry. While the drawdowns on the met (but I'm Celso I played), already at 3 locations. Just cut off the possibility of supersampling. Drawdowns no, tried the mission with the spiders, there were many cobwebs, have thrown Molotov, etc. drawdowns were not. Quite normally works, to be honest myself after the mission was frustrated but it turned out not so bad.