3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Basse 06.12.19 02:42 am

Impression of the game (Quake Champions)

How do you play ?
9 Comments
Sort by:
c
chel s pulemetom. 06.12.19

My review from steam, because they do not see the point pistal same thing here.

Spalernaya that it's"NOT THE SAME QUAKE or COCOCAY awful THIS OVERWATCH go to the forest. Guys, you have Quake 3 to play it nobody forbids. And as practice shows, not always the same with new graphics attracts players. Out of a new UT server is empty, although there all free AS IN the UT from the start.

I think QC did a great job to modernize the classics. Ability to not interfere, rather, they are some unique types of weapons, or killing the opponent. They are very situational and, frankly, not all are equally useful. It is impossible to build your tactics completely on the job abilities. Good AIMA and the reaction of any one ability you can replace. Great, dynamic skillsability shooter.

Well, now the bad.
The balance of characters is so yourself. The same Clutch is generally useless due to the huge hitboxes and lack significant benefits for HP. I saw him a few times and each time he broke the face of the rockets and tees.
Rare MicroProse and lag.
It would seem that a second lag that it may be so terrible? But sometimes it decides will win your team the match in the rankings or lose.

R
R 25 06.12.19

people with a machine gun.
people with a machine gun. wrote:
Out of a new UT server is empty, although there all free AS IN the UT from the start
That's just UT PR on E3, preferring to quietly finished the game to the end. And by the way, to the E3 and what's free online were the Champions? Slightly more than 1 thousand? Do not hang noodles on the ears, it's all about the gameplay with incredible abilities.

Abilities do not interfere with
Great, dynamic skillsability shooter.
Since when to press F on a CD on the Blaskowitz for free, double damadzh has the face of an opponent was considered a skill? Or to see enemies through walls? If this is the official wall-hack, in a competitive shooter.

The problem is that this is not Quake. Would they call the game just Champions of the game there would be complaints. Same with Siege from Ubisoft.

c
chel s pulemetom. 06.12.19

Ruski25
Ruski25 wrote:
Slightly more than 1 thousand?
What were you saying about the noodles? Oh yeah , do you think online trims and ignore besedovsky launcher. Keep it up.

Ruski25 wrote:
Since when to press F on a CD on the Blaskowitz for free, double damadzh has the face of an opponent was considered a skill?
As the ability of Blazhkovicha save him from hadshot with rails? And Yes, other characters will SUDDENLY have abilities, the correct the blood which can Sarasate. Each character's play style. So where does skillsability from adding abilities?

P
ProPsyh 06.12.19

Basse
I remember back after the release of Quake 3 thought that it was possible for all characters to make unique, and then the mod appeared in Generations where were the characters and guns from previous games id. Saberi I thought took it all on Board. Satisfied with the game, the gameplay is great artists and designers of levels, guns and characters the award! The sound is not gone. The music, especially if you compare with the previous parts sucks.
Nothing yet invented is better than the quack to take the edge off after work. If you add the roster of bots, would enhance the settings of their game and develop a map editor this game will be the immortal classic!

x
xfrimx 06.12.19

Wildly confusing, that voting for a regime begins after a match is found. In the end, 90% of the games played at Instant death. Want to play a normal Deathmatch for this railgun is the throat. What you don't want to go into quake...

P
ProPsyh 06.12.19

xfrimx
It is possible to play with friends? And maybe later I will add in the settings of your game bots. Better yet would be to gash browser games where there would be an opportunity to see and have already started matches and just preparing.

s
scanx 06.12.19

DiRazr
Judging by you online, which with 20K dropped to 5 from power. We have already it is unlikely that we will see)

S
Steve Taller 06.12.19

rocked today from steam, what version do not know optimize the game is great, graphics too, better than in UT4, the only che do not understand is why only 8 players in the arena, the rest run half an hour and you can shoot, but tolerate me at the time, the balance of weapons is not vanak, the dynamics of the game itself so it may seem because of the small number of players, but the VRAM consumption is through the roof. In General, when I decided that playing such games a waste of time, all these battle of the pianos for me is utter dross, there is nothing better than a good sutana with an interesting single campaign

F
FX Baikal 20.02.22

Palych Rokov
Dynamics in the jump