3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spawnmvd 06.12.19 02:43 am

Pumping the skill of hunting (Final Fantasy 15)

Want to pump skills at least to LVL 6. Now LVL 5 30 of 40 u, are in the 3rd Chapter. Executed all available contracts in all settlements. Don't understand the algorithm further bleeding, try to take the already completed tasks for a second time, but they do not give experience, although previously there were certain moments when choosing from monster any loot and re-executing the same contracts gave the experience, but now do not give. Play Windows edition.
7 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 06.12.19

spawnmvd
if you like to continue to take place in the story, open new contracts

s
spawnmvd 06.12.19

James_Mails
I want to understand the algorithm of leveling the skill, because I know I've seen that in some cases, for the execution of the contract for a second time, the experience gave

x
xoen 06.12.19

spawnmvd wrote:
I want to understand the algorithm of leveling the skill, because I know I've seen that in some cases, for the execution of the contract for a second time, the experience gave
When you take a contract in the middle on the right indicate the number of stars increase you get.
If has passed, the stars do not give the skill of a hunter is not growing.
Then the plot will be full of jobs, even for those who have taken. They just updated (add new).

J
JuvialS 06.12.19

spawnmvd
For repeated past contract experience is not given at all, only 1/4 of the money. 1 star for 1 contract search for contracts that have not been performed yet.

F
F1XD 06.12.19

Guys tell me. No mobs to hunt, Come to the place where they should be on the job, and they are not, neither day nor night. Could be that I have a high level (15-16) and the only mobs (5-7), and they not occur?

s
saa0891 06.12.19

F1XD wrote:
Could be that I have a high level (15-16) and the only mobs (5-7), and they not occur?
Not from the level does not depend,apparently you have some sort of bug,maybe they're in an underground dungeon and you're looking on the surface.

F
Fakinshtain 06.12.19

Can't take kV Zu (feather to feather), near mountain Ravatar. 97 LVL, rank 8 hunter, and square have questgiver no. Help please, maybe someone knows what the problem is?