3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
super patrol4eg 06.12.19 02:44 am

How to bypass game for windows live? (Fable 3)

put the update and crack from skidrow and when you start the game out game for windows live. I log in then it asks to enter the product key (used the same as when you install the game 0000-0000....) error tipo key is not correct! how to get around that?
48 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abibas for us 06.12.19

something you all have dementia??an offline profile is difficult to create?every second, this question asks

s
super patrol4eg 06.12.19

sorry noob.
how to create an offline user?

e
evpatuq 06.12.19

Same here, this question attracts. How to create it????

L
LulzbI 06.12.19

Enter the game - Click on the keyboard button HOME - Create a new profile - Fast slider to the bottom - Create a local profile - Enter profile name - Send

s
super patrol4eg 06.12.19

LulzbI
thank you very much!

I
Iven13 06.12.19

how to create a profile for an Internet I litsuha prasto profile I create and the Internet is already the 2nd day of toil ((

V
VoVuSP 06.12.19

Akiainego
The license key is?

I
Iven13 06.12.19

VoVuSP
Yes, I have here zaregilsja like profile created XS what to do (

https://live.xbox.com/ru-RU/RedeemToken

V
VoVuSP 06.12.19

Akiainego
Start the game as soon as I open Live, create a new network profile. If the game will automatically load up the old local profile, then click Home, Exit then Create new profile, Continue. Enter Windows Live ID and Password the accounts, which was created in live.xbox.com. Next should be a query key game. Like all, the game starts again.

F
Ferios86 06.12.19

try saving the game and then start again and perimenoume profile!

B
BWArcher 06.12.19

For those who are tired of a Lama's head in with a windows live, who thinks she will run current windows 7 and not on windows xp, and for those who already do not know what to do with this phenomenon UPDATE WINDOWS because windows live wants to work with current updated Windows, regardless of OS, XP or WINDOWS 7.

p.s. Pirates also tend to updated yourself on such sit.

B
BWArcher 06.12.19

p.p.s of course, not all pirate WINDOWS updated so do it at your own risk.

V
VoVuSP 06.12.19

BWArcher
p.p.s not all pirate WINDOWS updated

So. Only do not confuse the pirates with samoborona. Pirates is a way to free activate the OSes and nothing more. So, if WINDOWS is properly activated, it will be updated, i.e., any pirates can be updated. And you're talking about samoborsko or Repack type Beast, GameEdition, etc. i.e. about Unofficial distributions, with a built-in activator. Which in the Internet bags and in them everything is possible, and the curve activation, and blocked the updates, and everything. Well even if this build was done on an uninfected machine, and even with the Trojans will be. It depends on how good washed whoever concocted this Assembly. Therefore it is not necessary thoughtlessly to download and put shit from the Internet, and to use official images of the Borg and the normal activators. Myself on a Win 7 sit.

R
Rudini 06.12.19

Damn it! guys for some reason I can not log into Game for Windows. Click mouse but nothing happens, I press HOME, same result. In what could be the problem?

V
VoVuSP 06.12.19

Rudini
While the game is running? Or can't start the game because of GfWL?

R
Rudini 06.12.19

the game runs, the save don't work.

V
VoVuSP 06.12.19

What version of GfWL? Profile created? Local or network?

R
Rudini 06.12.19

yesterday I updated the new version. can't create a profile because I can not enter. in the game click on the corresponding icon, but nothing happens.

R
Rudini 06.12.19

I have had GFWL in the first part of Batman, GTA 4, DIRT 2, but since then repeatedly re-installed Windows

V
VoVuSP 06.12.19

You need a network profile, in the sense of the game or pirate license? GFWL as updated, automatic update of Windows turned on? The remaining components are all there and updated:

1. .NET Framework v3.5 and v4.0
2. Visual C++ 2008

last updated, version the new
In fact, you need to write version, not just new. Should be v3.5.88.00