3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trucker69 06.12.19 02:44 am

Tip: crash after launch (Just Cause 4)

Guys, long suffered, rocked two repak, did not play, was the flight to the place where was the epilepsy warning, bought the license and still crash on the same place, as it turned out the solution is simple.

1. If you have the license, open the game folder and find the folder"_CommonRedist she is usually always the first to do so, and install any programs that it has.
1.1. If the pirates, then install the latest version of DirectX and vcredist (2010 and 2015) Installed? Go ahead!
2. Download and install update for Windows 7 number KB2670838, from the official website, here is the link https://www.microsoft .com/EN-us/download/details.aspx?id=36805. (remove the space before .com)

P. S. When everything is installed/updated run the game and rejoice.
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antonianon 06.12.19

Unfortunately, I have crashes during the game

b
bubenson 06.12.19

For those who have crashes randomly during the game, you can turn off threaded optimization in nvidia control panel.

T
Trucker69 06.12.19

bubenson
I wonder why I have over 4 hours of the game did not take off never?

b
bubenson 06.12.19

Trucker69
Someone flies, someone not. Judging by the complaints, crashes on modern cards from NVIDIA. 10хх....

i
insel260 06.12.19

For 4.5 hours of flight was not. Pirates. On did not check, the game blew.

x
xalyava25 06.12.19

Damn people, the trouble is completely different! not saved the bastard!! help!!! set and run compatibility WIN7 and using the right ADM and the user in English and still do not want to save

P
Ponomar 06.12.19

xalyava25
To work save must be enabled indexing of the save file. To turn it on after first start go to My documents - select a folder with preservation of CPY_SAVES and right click to choose Properties. In this window, choose the Others button and put a tick to Allow to index the contents of files in this folder in addition to file properties
Or the other way: SLA user\AppData\Roaming\CPY_SAVES to do the same operation as described above
And still it is possible to try so: In the CPY file.ini to clear the string SavePath=%DEFAULT_CPY_DIR% that looked as: SavePath=

v
valeryf76 06.12.19

After launch when they show the clouds with thunder click OK and play nice.
The error number is not ochem does not speak, wood has updated the way the game does not contain a Russian font, and other garbage, a tick is put in the pack CPY_SAVES, downloaded 4 different Repack and the same thing!
All other games are working properly tipo Battlefield V, Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered, Far Cry 5, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, etc.
Antivirusnik switched off when you start and when you install, looking problem solving in the net and no solution found.
Read all of the above did not help!

v
valeryf76 06.12.19

Trucker69
Did not help!

b
bubenson 06.12.19

In General, I've tried a shitload of tips. Nothing helped. Flew randomly in different places. Finally decided to play with vertical sync. In the game put in ON in the NVIDIA panel vertical sync to adaptive (half-refresh rate). And Sinema insert normally pulled back, and flying over the island within 2 hours. Try it, maybe someone it will help. Can reduce the number of crashes to a minimum.

S
Saha Isteev 06.12.19

Windows update was already installed.It did not help.