3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Virtualez 06.12.19 02:48 am

Without falling 60 fps the game still periodic podlagivaet (The Crew)

This question - at 60 fps, the game periodically podlagivaet (like playing at 30 fps), even though fraps shows 60 fps consistently, dips no. Who faced? Is there a solution?
11 Comments
Sort by:
g
grom.ru 06.12.19

There is no solution, because the optimization shit + constant Internet connection.

S
Sprintin 06.12.19

hundred times already said, don't depend on graphics, micro freezes do happen! optimization for 2 years did not deliver!

D
Delphis 06.12.19

such crap everyone else, so all things being equal

T
Tracked 06.12.19

Personally, I have only happened during a move to another part of the map
The primary testing eats about 3 frames for a moment, and then everything smoothly

u
upumeg95 06.12.19

Virtualez
try to disable vertical sync should help

M
Maikeeee 06.12.19

as you can finally play this crooked shit from crooked ubisoft??((((

g
grom.ru 06.12.19

The firewood radeon turned on triple buffering ,lag became less.

V
Virtualez 06.12.19

grom.ru
Not helped, I think it is the connection to the server yubisoft because of this and lag.

S
Steve Taller 06.12.19

the game is miserable and optimize too, rocked the trial version of cool

k
kotasha 12.07.21

It's 21 years old, and the game was still laggy, the game with frame time is all bad if you look at the video above, from that and the lags in 2 parts are better, and it looks like it's because of the players when to connect, and there was only one fix single mode which is not.

S
SonyK_2 23.07.21

kotasha
kotasha wrote:
It's 21 years old and the game was laggy and remained ...
Okay, only "lags" (and in fact, resetting the animation speed from 60 to 30 frames during load), they have long been accustomed to them ... They will not seriously engage in the game - perhaps someone is monitoring the working condition, and the rest are engaged in the 2nd part. About 3 months ago I decided to go back and "tinker the boxes" a little, and there is this (the first time I saw something like this, although I played a lot before):
Spoiler

5:08

5:33