3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil Raven 06.12.19 02:49 am

Turning your picture is choppy, with a stable 60 FPS (The Crew)

The game goes with a Bang at 60 fps with ultra settings. But some always jerks when turning and even when driving straight, although when it is fps, then 60 is stable. Already put on the minimum payout and on the middle and still jerking. The picture is usually choppy on the turns, but not everywhere and not always.
Steam version (with all additions) computer: i7 4790k, gtx980TI, 32gb RAM, power supply Corsair HX1000i 1000W, Windows 10 Pro x64 (license). The first was perfect, then pozabil the game for a while, then return, and already the jerks thought eliminate when you upgrade to a Wild Run, but no. All also! Clean install of Windows doesn't help either, all drivers downloaded from off site and updated.

I would appreciate the help!
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed Djazar 06.12.19

ALHIMIK_A.D
Maybe the jerks due to the Internet connection(ping)?

a
a_noob_is 06.12.19

About vertical sync specify on or off?

E
Evil Raven 06.12.19

maksik.ussd
tried on and off with the Internet exactly all the rules, it only happens in certain parts of the map. I even tried perensti the game on the SSD, but don't help.
You can even record a video if that will help or through demonstration via Skype adam06unique

E
Evil Raven 06.12.19

Ahmed Djazar
not exactly the ' net, read the comments above

u
upumeg95 06.12.19

ALHIMIK_A.D
Try to disable game Perim in windows10 helped me.

E
Evil Raven 06.12.19

upumeg95
Don't see the difference, after 5 minutes, will upload video

E
Evil Raven 06.12.19

Here's a video of the jerks start from 3:18 in this case 60 fps:

A
ABRAScovyy 06.12.19

I have the same solutions I found and like to play. Although, I have even worse.

M
MarvelDC 06.12.19

Also in MicroProse.

S
S-e-v-e-n 06.12.19

personally, I have microfreeze, brake, and Overdrive processor is treated first by turning off the smoothing and transition to 30 fps, just to play with and then take it all back. I play at 30 fps last time because the percent of hot Mama do not cry

E
Evil Raven 06.12.19

The game is good, but these jerks and microryza that arise out of the blue, kills the desire to play it, Forza 3 and it is better optimized, although it was supposed to be the opposite =(

D
Dos9ra 06.12.19

+If ozolotilsya to remove the video,it was monitoring gash. Why read coffee grounds?! In General, there's people say that they just mean there's a chance that this is the problem of the game.

E
Evil Raven 06.12.19

Dos9ra
I've done it before, no monitoring indicators do not change, like the fps, I put the video to be clear about what jerks talking

A
AndreyBatkovich 06.12.19

Put MSI Afterburner, turn on and drive the game in problem areas. Then according to the schedule in the program look at CPU usage. Almost certain that it will be 100% when loading videokaraoke less than 100. If so - then the processor can not cope. Solved decrease in available-dependent settings (e.g., density and diversity of traffic), but I prefer to go to half synchronization, i.e. 30 FAC.

E
Evil Raven 06.12.19

Andreabocelli
you know how to read or do I need to each repeat the same thing?

A
AndreyBatkovich 06.12.19

ALHIMIK_A.D
where you wrote about CPU usage?

A
AndreyBatkovich 06.12.19

by the way, you can try in the BIOS to change the multiplier for the RAM (18,66 or even of 21.33). The double-edged sword - increases productivity, but decreases the stability of the work.

E
Evil Raven 06.12.19

Andreabocelli
I already wrote that all this cecal and any deviations as and fps were observed.
And anyway, it's the first thing I did as I noticed the friezes and I have no performance problems, this is a bug of the game which is found among many, I'm just trying to find a solution. I understand that you are trying to help, but first take a good proanaliziruite what I wrote
You read attentively, not only I have this problem and these jerks occur even on the lowest graphics settings, while I have iron very good

A
AndreyBatkovich 06.12.19

this is a bug of the game which is found among many, I'm just trying to find a solution.
Again
this is a bug of the game
Then it is useless to look for a solution on the forum.
I just try to find a solution.
If you can solve this problem (and in this case, is solved by writing a patch or mod) then you all standing by applaud and say thank you.

S
Steve Taller 06.12.19

the game is miserable and optimize too, rocked the trial version of cool, feeling smooth no freezes happen even on normal hardware