3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EKelish 13.09.19 10:54 pm

How to help the monkey (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

In the beginning of the game in addition to the already existing monkeys, at least 2 sedyat on trees and it is possible to understand that they are clearly not good. The question why one recovered yellow fruit, and the other will not take him?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndruVRG 13.09.19

EKelish
There they show that they are bad, holding hands to different parts of the body, sometimes you need to give food, sometimes something is aqueous, it is sometimes possible to Calm them(tobish approached,pushed, all, new your monkey),was a case that the monkey was covered in blood, gave a piece of a tree, which stops the blood, and sometimes they need not know that. Found the girl, holding his head, the coconut does not want the stick does not want to, the Scorpion wants, the blood is not flowing. What are they doing? Dunno. As in life, She

Z
Zaratustra___ 13.09.19

AndruVRG
Helps a gift in the form of a snail, if behind the head rests.

E
Eugene8080 13.09.19

EKelish
Mini guide:
Спойлерhttps://forums.playground.ru/ancestors_the_humankind_odyssey/go_zapilim_gajdik-981805/
On the map you can find the primates, which are and stay for some part of the body.
If the stomach - you need to give food.
If hand. - you need to give food with the effect of giving strength to the bones.
If his head. - water (Coconut and vozvozhno snail.
Will give you need. they will join your tribe.

b
be19mine 13.09.19

Who knows not far from the starting area (with the Two arches) on top of a tree is a scared monkey. Looks around. Menus to her to give something, no. I thought,we can,she is afraid of the eagle or something. Killed the eagle on a nearby tree - no change. With her stood up too. What to do?

[
[YaR] 13.09.19

be19mine
I have it still, but was breathing heavily. gave some fruit, wrote saved from thirst and se OK

b
be19mine 13.09.19

[The Yar]
with a thirst for clear. but even here the function give to her does not appear.

c
codename13747 13.09.19

I have the same crap. The monkey is playing the animation of fear, interacting with it is impossible. To give her something too impossible. Killed in the district of boa constrictor and a tiger - nothing has changed.

A
Andrey Repnev 13.09.19

Eugene8080
But if coughing

E
Eugene8080 13.09.19

Andrew Ripniv
Water is likely.
In principle there is nothing difficult about bringing a coconut (already open with a rock) food or food with a buff to the bone. It is the same matter that you do not give correctly not run.

S
Syrchoss 13.09.19

Came across a frightened monkey as calm?

K
Kirill22092 13.09.19

be19mine
codename13747
Same problem, takes nothing and no way to interact.

B
Barosso_D 13.09.19

Go to the monkey and hold down the RMB (must be calm)

D
Dirkiz 13.09.19

Nonsense suggest,frightened (which just yells and grabs his head) you have to give the med. Take a sheet Ala fern from which the sleeping bag is done, clean the leaves modification, and get branch, climb to the bees which are on the first camp (without entering to the cave, climb up) and poke the branch into honey, give the monkey and she is happy for you :)

A
Ag 107 13.09.19

Dirkiz Thank You. Looking for Pro scared (campaign, Dodge bees) hominid,and found even as honey to extract.

A
Aleksandra Memorand 13.09.19

Dirkiz
I ignore it honey, and stick separately, the menus of the exchange did no