3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blade X 06.12.19 02:52 am

Similar games (King's Bounty: The Legend)

Tell me any similar games to king's Bounty and Legends of Eisenwald? No enemy moves on the map like in Heroes and Disciples.
9 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uruz 06.12.19

Blade X
Came to mind only Age of Wonders, Etherlords, Eador: Masters of the Broken World and the Ascension to the throne (100% something forgot of cool)). And so, the standards of the genre you've listed. Here's another thought much on Heroes 3(and some 4) similar in style and graphics - Heroes malgrimii.

V
Vladimir Platonov 06.12.19

Uruz
AofW 3 is a little tricky game , as I thought the mission with the dwarves some sort of which over 20 moves to defeat had I not complied and deleted the game=))
but .. Yes..
Eador is also the theme of patina =))

V
Vladimir Platonov 06.12.19

Disciples III: Renaissance is a very cool game in principle
try playing CIVILIZATION slightly different genre, but is also a great strategy.
HEROES OF THE MIGHT AND MAGIC 3 - the game itself with them, and copied , more or less efficiently )
HEROES ENDLES , ENDLES SPACE - these games are turn-based.
TOTAL WAR play
XCOM is also a good strategy )

M
MrGutlya 06.12.19

and that all parts of the king's missing?)

D
DaSein 06.12.19

Age of Wonders, Eador: Masters of the Broken World, Total War, and CIVILIZATION is still first the strategy and then everything else and they just turn-based actions of the enemy on globalt is, and people wrote that it is not appropriate.
King's Bounty did not like and hardly anything comes up. Everywhere I look, conveyor jester, exony Yes sports games.

U
Uruz 06.12.19

DaSein
Well, a recent game Legends of Eisenwald is similar, but the style is quite different, but man, judging by the comments it has already played. In General, since the 5 Heroes and 2 Disciples in the genre could differ, only the new Kings Bounty from Katauri. A pity, the genre of the demand in the market among gamers is, sentences worthy no(
And with Heroes malgrimii and the Demiurge hope I guessed right, more like nothing really))

i
ironHAMMER.ms 06.12.19

Times of discord, th.

B
Blade X 06.12.19

Uruz
I wrote no enemy moves on the map like in Heroes and Disciples that is, to be able to move freely around the map.

R
Rash9163 06.12.19

viking expeditions are very similar.
PS I know it's late, but maybe someone will help.