3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirenenko 06.12.19 02:52 am

Your least favourite mission (Far Cry 3)

Actually, a subject.

Personally me incredibly angry mission the Flight to the South. All anything, but in the end observed worst enemies respawn with three gunners which are hard to kill even with a grenade launcher, and even if somewhere to move, Willis is sure to be killed. So I pass this mission (or rather, this concavity moment) only with the drug Deadly. In the missions Paint in black and Black gold is also at the end is creepy enemies respawn, but they are there though to hide, especially in recent Jason helps Sam.

And what mission you do not like???
10 Comments
Sort by:
r
r545n 06.12.19

Kirenenko
Yes, actually all the missions sanye. I'd tap that

I
Int0xicate 06.12.19

Almost all the missions. Mission in Far Cry 3 boring from the category of kill them all! No mission was not passed just for the story cutscenes with Vaas and buck, which are very brought.

n
nik32wpo 06.12.19

Where it is necessary to secretly infiltrate the base without killing anyone, and to change the shape bandit.There is another boat you need to kill the guard. Remember, my problem was distraction. Stones were thrown, and the bandits are on the spot, only twitch.

S
Silent_Walker 06.12.19

Int0xicate
his name is Tank he is a complete mu...

D
Denis Kyokushin 06.12.19

Kirenenko
I'm under the spawn mines put.Also in the mission Paint in black will spawn.Mine was well suited.I twice went down to lay them wherever possible.Mines – useful stuff

J
J. Marston 06.12.19

Now the game is basically boring. Far Cry 5 was more pleased, as there are better gameplay is banal.
About the story do not say anything, but just play it better.

A
Alexey_Fomin 06.12.19

Anyway, here's the thing.... The mission of the hemp -.-

A
Alexey_Fomin 06.12.19

r545n
XD

A
AndreyD6 06.12.19

Kirenenko wrote:
Personally me incredibly angry mission the Flight to the South. All anything, but in the end observed worst enemies respawn with three gunners which are hard to kill
There is a stationary machine gun for this. Heavyweights good watering Molotov cocktail - late))

K
Kirenenko 06.12.19

Here, by the way, podmeshivayut two points in the mission In the jaws of the enemy. First - when, after firing an RPG at the traitors alarm system and disable it before it is impossible (because otherwise, traitors will leave and the mission will fail). The second after of the same shot, the mercenaries begin to shout You fucking traitor!!!, although we shot just for traitors Hoyt. =)))