3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Norm112 06.12.19 02:52 am

How to keep your costume? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

For me and remains a riddle - how to maintain your suit. In order:
Went to the closet, chose a sample or begin to improve the costume in which they are located.
Chose what I need - I just want to press R3 to save - not active
Going through the costumes on my costume in the explanation of the inscription - if you store the horse, the suit will disappear in costume on horse - to shoot a horse is not active
I go into my costumes, choose a different suit - my suit does not become active
Th for the crap? Tell me where I'm wrong?

15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Soulscript 06.12.19

One set of clothes, the rest remain on the horse. When you change sitting on a horse or standing next to it, all sets will be on the horse, including one in which he was the change.

N
Norm112 06.12.19

Soulscript
His costume disappears if I choose the other

N
Norm112 06.12.19

Soulscript
Came out of the closet in the costume that is pictured, approached the horse, changed his costume to another. Back in the closet, the cat suit, I changed in the locker section on the horse - was gone, come to the horse - check - gone. What the f?

N
Norm112 06.12.19

One suit was removed and save become active. In short, if the wardrobe is already saved costume 4 - fifth can be created, but it cannot save. Very strange. Closet too that you need to pump? Or is it a limit like this in the entire game?

S
Soulscript 06.12.19

Costumes be only when changing through the horse. Alas. He long scratched turnip :)

G
Gray F0X 06.12.19

Fhrby
Put your desired suit(e.g. suit No. 4), and then change it something (take off your hat or wear gloves), get back on the costumes tab and you will see that you are dressed in the suit (on the horse it will appear as the fifth), in the same tab again let down on horse No. 4.
Important: the 5th costume change, if you choose any other and to remove any accessory (the same hat, gloves, bandana)

L
L1TTle.PonY 06.12.19

Guys I have costumes just stopped will continue. First, they were only one set at number 4 now, in General you can not save your suit. One this was how to decide?

H
H0K4G3 06.12.19

How to keep a costume on a horse? To have to have summer and winter in the inventory, thanks in advance

D
Dimalemonad 27.09.20

How do I keep my suit if I'm writing that this feature is disabled for that account? What does it mean and how to deal with it?

A
Artur Hamitov 27.09.20

Norm112
Have you found a solution?

N
Norm112 27.09.20

Artur Khamitov
Well, you can't keep four suits like that. Since that time there have been so many updates, I do not know in the plot, and in the online already 10 costumes

W
Wantestraat 27.09.20

L1TTle.PonY
It's the same shit. Have you found a way to solve this problem? I'm tired of tormenting

D
Daria1691 27.09.20

L1TTle.PonY
Same thing. The costumes suddenly began to be stored at number 3, and then at number 4 and no longer stored. Where the pardon went 1 and 2 numbers - a mystery ...

B
BioHoHoL 02.12.20

Is there a solution?
The suit itself is gone.

O
Oleg V 05.08.21

how to change a regular suit so that a new one is always displayed?