3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TerkinVasia 13.09.19 10:55 pm

Nothing happens after splash screen (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

Can someone tell me,after splash screen nothing happens,black screen.Maybe someone was?
53 Comments
Sort by:
T
TerkinVasia 13.09.19

Subaru MotorSports
I am doing all this from last night sit,the screen saver works and I have sound but after the splash screen black screen and errors any does not give

z
zEmberg 13.09.19

TerkinVasia
Try pressing alt enter thus, go in windowed mode and change resolution

T
TerkinVasia 13.09.19

Click,nothing happens

p
prick1e 13.09.19

I'll let you in on a little secret, few have the intuition that Vanga would have to assume that there's your problem. If you really want to get an answer to your question, then at least need to learn how to set it correctly. Specifically in your case, it is necessary to specify the edition type of the game(license or torrent edishn) and the system on which you are trying to run the game(what hardware, what Windows, have updated the driver) and only in this case there is a minimal chance that you will really help.

T
TerkinVasia 13.09.19

Windows 10,iron-all games on ultra go driver,two days of torment,updated all that is possible,rocked torrent from hatab.Right now I look on the forums many have this problem.Now probably going to help me?Will reveal another little secret?

M
Magnumium 13.09.19

Great Magnesium may enlighten you in 2 directions, if you worthless to pay, then go to the root game folder, then in Ancestors\Content\Movies , removes the file at the bottom (videos, not to climb in under the folder, they are useless for us), come in, you have conceded the initial insertion, you create a family and to celebrate, it starts to download, after 100 years you understand that life is lived in vain, and evolution went in the wrong direction, but if you want to play, you need 2 way the smart way
Buy the game for 1300 rubles and play how they want and not suffer

M
Magnumium 13.09.19

Spoilery mean that the download is endless

S
Suneku 13.09.19

Used the injector for the two cores Xenos, everything started working as ExtremeInjector start, choose ekzeshnik games, add files dualcore.dll and EasyHook64.dll, click on Inject.

M
Matvey Kazachkovskiy 13.09.19

Suneku
Infinite loading is?

S
Suneku 13.09.19

Matthew Kazachkovsky
no, everything went right, the download was long, but not longer than the people on stream who looked.
But, we can say that the developers didn't even try to optimize. Blur is not turned off, fullscreen works in one place (for this and hate UE4), the settings are sparse, usually in games in UE4 is the adjustment of image resolution, but even here it is not.

M

Suneku
Understood in BOS files can be? (Or a link)

M

Suneku
Not necessary, but thanks anyway) (Found in your profile page jumps)

S
Suneku 13.09.19

Matthew Kazachkovsky
no, it is not something of FC4 I got file and dualcore easyhook64
https://kinogud.wordpress.com/2018/04/20/mass-effect-andromeda/
There is a little bit below is referring to

M

SSuneku
Ogromennoe thank you!

D
DKost537 13.09.19

Suneku
You can throw that you need to download, and something I can't figure out what I need??

T
TerkinVasia 13.09.19

Also did not understand,I downloaded Xenos,launched,and then what to do?

T
TerkinVasia 13.09.19

Suneku
Like all made as you wrote,it gives an error

O
OBUXOV03 13.09.19

Time passed... And infinite loading continued....(pamagiti((9((9
)

P
Polzovatel kak ty 13.09.19

OBUXOV03
Neural screen saver and download infinite! the sound is the splash screen moves but nothing happens? Help than you know

P
Polzovatel kak ty 13.09.19

Magnumium
Helped me respect?
But after I create a family and start the game, the neural splash screen and infinite loading, the sound is the splash screen moves but nothing happens? I know about this??