3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr_UberFurer 06.12.19 08:16 am

Heavy Combat armour (Fallout 4)

Guys,where can I find it heavy battle armor?
In modifications, there is no such in the stores have not seen.
16 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 06.12.19

In the later stages of the game ( LVL 45-60 ) are such Bronius. It may be synthetic. armor, and lead and leather, but to them is added a PostScript Heavy . This increases the stats that way in 2 times in comparison with usual. + image is changing. More kits.

H
Holy Spirit 06.12.19

It is better for the Combat armor should be in modifications

D
DrMors 06.12.19

If too lazy to look for the console to help you)
PS. Input the code a few times, they'll give you normal, medium, then heavy
Armor body-0011d3c3

Right leg --0011d3c4

Left leg --0011d3c5

Right hand --0011d3c6

Left hand --0011d3c7

A
Ajsberg 06.12.19

Only she was found yesterday, I have a 31st level. Location located in the North-East from Finch farm or in the South East from SAUGUS, Ironworks, do not remember the name, there is a fortified base gunmen near the bridge. On the bridge sat in their home, but with her armor and took off.

M
Mr_UberFurer 06.12.19

Understand thanks,we will look for.as has once been a heavy raider..but to me it does not roll)

Y
Yaguro 06.12.19

Mr_UberFurer
Look for and kill the shooters, they often go

L
Legion1130 06.12.19

Ajsberg
only today, with her heavy armor was removed:)

s
sagittariu 06.12.19

Mr_UberFurer
the junkyard North of Boston and the city where the Minutemen defeated the current carefully it's full of shooters (a LOT)
and http://www.fallout4map.com/

M
Mr_UberFurer 06.12.19

sagittariu
Be sure to drop by)

S
Skiv101 06.12.19

I'm close to crazy hospital run, the mercenaries in this armor. And in shops I have not seen her, so I had to take as a trophy)

B
Barsagar 06.12.19

Come across by chance, therefore, to write of space is meaningless)
I have a thing abruptly.
Wear on the right hand simple combat armor of the last modification. Gives 12 armor. Yesterday find by name the same battle armor. And intranet is the same and no additions like heavy. But! Levels are quite different, the requirements for them are much higher, and she is already on the second degree enhance my cooler... and the names are the same(

T
Treschina 06.12.19

and what LVL it will drop and the traders?

G
Gur1 06.12.19

Crack
The traders did not know, and the opponents with 70+ LVL. Look for places with a large crowd of shooters. One place this is, afaik, Queens and they have a big building, can't remember the name of this location and they are one of the shelters is. If your a high LVL GG, not one set Alutech.

B
BlackTigerTK 06.12.19

Gur1 wrote:
yet they have one large building
Headquarters gunderov, former GNN, now Gunners Plaza.
Gur1 wrote:
they are one of the refuges is
Vault 95
Also gunnery campouts Mass Pike Interchange and there on the quest McCready will have to go.
In Hub City Auto Wreckers, Mass Bay Medical Center well, and a few small camps in the ruined overpasses. Here you can read http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Gunners.
There is a small camp to the North of the Coastal cottage. The post type of radio observations:-) There lives only one gunner, usually the foreman, and assaultman with him. But initially there is still a sentry bot was. But he won't spawn.

S
SuperEvgen67. 06.12.19

Holy Spirit
Idiot!Heavy combat armor is a type of armor!

o
obnialex 06.12.19

This cheat codes light combat armor. Do not lie