3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 06.12.19 08:16 am

horrible mouse control? (Halo: Reach)

Who is experiencing the same problem?
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rem999 06.12.19

I have no interface in a single company and weapons.But the network still is.VTF

m
maxxim1891 06.12.19

Russian language? There?

O
Odin Znakomka 06.12.19

maxxim1891
No. And why do you think that it needs to be? Visit the Incentive from the very beginning it is written that the voice acting and Russian subtitles will not.

O
Odin Znakomka 06.12.19

agula98
I have no problems with the mouse, everything is fine.

R
Rem999 06.12.19

The problem is solved!I accidentally put the crock on inviz.All now I am satisfied.

m
maxxim1891 06.12.19

Odin Znakomka
With the fact that he was in Russia for sale. Used to content with what we have? Well, well

K
KiryshKa 06.12.19

Russian of all will be only 4.

l
lev1athan479 06.12.19

maxxim1891
The Incentive of the Russian language States that tags only the in-game menu. Even subtitles in English. People go buy the game and then for some reason write angry reviews because of the lack of the Russian language in the game, even though they no it is not promised. Where is the logic here?

m
maxxim1891 06.12.19

lev1athan479
Logic? What do you mean? I do believe that games (and not only in games) must be present language of the country in which the product is sold. On the other hand why? Still buy, whine, whine, but buy the same.
PS if no respect to ourselves, then how could he take others to us?

K
KPOJINKC 06.12.19

maxxim1891 wrote:
it is mandatory to present the language of the country in which the product is sold
How interesting. What is in my Estonia, no one does? Games do not translate into great Estonian. Like the films that go cinemas in English with subtitles in Russian/ect. languages. For the sake of a couple of hundred sold copies of the game directly will bother with a translation, hire the actors redubbed replica, etc. the Cost just does not discourage sales. The game is primarily a commercial project. The publisher believes every cent and if he does not return with the spoil, then nobody will spend. But since specifically you are a principal, you can not simply buy this bundle and not supporting them financially. Or English at least to a basic level, as the second option. And what's even funnier, we have this bundle costs 40 euros, and it is 4 times more expensive than in RU-region, but I don't see angry comments from my fellow citizens that there is no language or any of the thousands of other languages of the world. Negative reviews only from Russian buyers.