3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 06.12.19 08:16 am

Impressions from the full game (Halo: Reach)

The game is already in the network. Share their impressions.
50 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sooltan DJ 06.12.19

Well, until that pump tomorrow I will Express my opinion.

M
Mr.Arttc 06.12.19

the ending is not like a generally good game

A
AKIMKA222 06.12.19

Sat down to watch that game,but was delayed for 4 hours!So impressions are very polojitelnii!

S
Sooltan DJ 06.12.19

Ah Yes, these bastards Bungie. Be EPIC to do before departure from the Borg. ETOGES fucking get! Sorry for swearing, BUT it's the best HALO I've seen on the Xbox 360. The level of the orbit of the planet RICH is cool, nice and big, and about the battle on the roof with the jetpack the cover of civilian silent, cool. Generally these abilities jetpack, camo, armor, much more useful to those of some barrels that were in Halo 3. They work at here is endless, ie, must be charged as armor. By the way, still the game is fun it's crap recording your gameplay as you played, it is located in the Theater. There are recorded automatically all your actions in all the levels of the story campaign by default. All video weighs very little which is nice. Until like level 7, but I think I will play for a long time because here FireFight. The trick is that you can in the settings will increase your health or decrease, but even cooler is to increase the knockdown of your weapons to 200%. In General, all fans and not only, and indeed to all lutely to kill, cut and shoot, not appreciating a single bullet is highly recommended.

U
Ukropchik 06.12.19

Damn, I'm starting to like it. And the bots in offline multiplayer there is?

S
Sooltan DJ 06.12.19

Dill no. Only in FireFight.

U
Ukropchik 06.12.19

Sorry, just want to play with bots + each in dual screen mode.

E
Excella Gionne 06.12.19

've bought the pirates. SchA will be cut. While Nitsche like. Then accomplish your goal

U
Ukropchik 06.12.19

Yeah, I'll wait, because it is very interesting.

f
fukcer 06.12.19

Listen guys I was not trying to zafanatel from halo, but damn did I duck as playing the game! I may be a curve but the same mass the effect all the more serious bigger and more epic it looks! I'm not saying the game is bad, all excellent gameplay, intelligent enemies, here and there, but does not catch damn, the first to suffer facial animation of characters that don't trust when they are serious voices saying that all Magnus%C! For her adore you always tell me!

M
Molarky24 06.12.19

the game does not wait, heard the talk that this great game, bought it, tried it out, blew after 5 min, the slag which is..for the game put +6.5

U
Ukropchik 06.12.19

And how do you knees ? The proof is that you bought it?

M
Mr.Arttc 06.12.19

EPT fukcer well you found what to compare mass effect and halo, the brain turns on these are two different games by genre

E
Excella Gionne 06.12.19

Hi all. I'm a girl-gamer. Too long been cut in all sorts of game and forced to accept the fukcer. When I bought the box, I thought Damn, it's MICROSOFT. Abode electronic progress. But now I have to agree that Xbox 360 is inferior to SPS. Look at games for Sonya-a masterpiece. From Boxing even Gears of war was not impressed.(((( Sorry, Yes...

M
Mr.Arttc 06.12.19

Excella Gionne if you have not noticed that here we share impressions of the game you need another topic and at the end you need to sell the box and buy a Curling iron

E
Excella Gionne 06.12.19

Do not interfere. Most likely I will do so. Only to sell nothing will. The money will be enough. Much in Curling for sure.

n
nik700 06.12.19

Mr.Arttc
the ending is not liked
If you open advanced mission posotret titles(as in all of Halo) then the end is not even bad!

E
E_S88 06.12.19

Guys, tell me what this game has earned such popularity? Tried to play Halo 3 and don't understand what it could trigger? Some psychedelic colors - pink, green, etc., space blasters, firing multicolored beams of energy, Running around and killing stupid aliens. Maybe just the genre of a fantastic shooter is not mine? And what, in your opinion, can you compare the gameplay of this game?

S
SystemN7 06.12.19

Yes, well, there is the universe very cool!nik700 extra mission?This is where Survive and helmet break?
DJ Sooltan I agree with you 500% I hope their next game will be no less exciting and interesting!

U
Ukropchik 06.12.19

I hope their next game will be no less exciting and interesting!
Actually this is the last game in the Halo universe which was done by Bungie ,now they work for EA Games.