3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KillerX_x 06.12.19 08:19 am

Dawn of War II Retribution Offline skirmish Game against the AI offline is missing (Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War 2)

Recently installed the Repack with the latest version (v3.19.1.10320). With a tablet from skidrow, it was still possible to freely change the combination of voice and text. Play against the computer could be via the Lan/local connection. Then demolished. And set it is: Steam-Rip from R. G. Gamers with a tablet from (MEX).
And it is in fact Lan was Berezan. Wanted to find the old Repack, but found nothing. If anyone knows where to find the rules repak female with skrimishes (preferably with this version of the game), or how to fix this problem please leave feedback.
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergeyprimorsk 06.12.19

Join the theme, same problem. Sowed the files drive torrent with skirmishes, now I can't find standing repak.

D
Despem 27.09.20

I join, I really want to chop up! in my spare time, but buy a non-hunting game, I've just not done to solve the problem with the connection, but nothing helped
it would be nice either in "Retribution or Chaos Rising"

E
Ereteh 13.06.21

https://piratam.net/26978-warhammer-40000-dawn-of-war-ii-2-retribution-p-rus--rus-2011-31916123-18-dlc.html Repack with a working skyrmesh. If the game does not start, you need to go to the GameAssets folder, and cut it, and paste it in the root folder of the game. (otherwise not start)

g
gabataka091 01.08.22

I take it there is no solution?

j
jax-baron 20.01.23

of working repacks is (to play with bots) - Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution (2011) PC | RePack from Fenixx looking for -download -play. There is just a skidrow crack.