3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 06.12.19 08:20 am

Your impressions about the game (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

What did you like best in this game?
97 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artem Cullen 06.12.19

Minus the game, no manual saves! The game freezes on a plot almost in the middle and can do nothing,only replay..

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 06.12.19

A great adventure game. In the list of your favorites .
I do not understand those who say it's tomb raider(as repoquery above,for example)), parkour times better than any other game and not get bored,because it in moderation. Some still manage to compare with Uncharted. Here in Ancharted 4 really half of the game to climb walls. If you can compare it with games from ProSoft. And then, only the structure of the locations ,the revival of the enemies ,well, there is a place for meditation - analogue of the bonfires of Dark souls.

i
ilya3299 06.12.19

Damn how I want the mod red color of the sword... all the top will.

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 06.12.19

Damn, about another compulsory pereprohozhdeniya cards is not a joke(. Indeed, it is. It's certainly something to something.
Think for yourself: the first visit to the planet-way there+back to the ship.
And so for 2 TWO! Carl times. I have not seen this.
Got to the ice planet has gone stupid, heaping meat on a narrow space. The camera is spinning like hell.
From the dialogues and pathos of boring negritoski want skipat rollers, and nothing, whether beaver watch/listen to...
No, what is garbage.
P. S. After the boss of the red planet at blazing the bum flew into the atmosfere and rubbed product.
The system of checkpoints in this game, invented by the centaur, or some evil mind, another explanation I have. Who played-he will understand.
The person who came up with the ropes and slide-thank you so much, so loud, I have not used foul language.
Watched the ending on YouTube, wow even ....... tied in the final.
I have the feeling that I did not know what to do. I blinded you from this that was.
If they wanted to rather from in Outlast-it was more waste of the SITH! hell, raschlenenki and no Prince of Persia.
If you would like Dark Souls guide a skills improvement, where pumping gear? The theme is more that overdadige time You spend in search of boxes and hiding places. And, Yes, the quest with the air and balls it's kick.
If you would like to Tobm rider or Ancharted on Shisha all this pumping with a respawn of mobs and endless transitions on the planet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the first planet going 3 THREE. times. And it is with spanamerica enemies that by the end, though, you can ruin, although depending on the complexity.
Why the lady of Afro-Jedi? Wasn't it possible instead to use the same spirit-gdcada or teacher and enter your a cute girl (not forever screaming like a drunk mother-in-law, the girl from the new STAR from drisney) and type in Force anlishd one pilot, though, and love line would be pulled, no? It is not necessary?
Not God, not that it is all...Waiting for one and got something else.

S
SPR1GGAN 06.12.19

Saul fights the threshing floor ,and to die 100500 times on 1 bare not mine ,but skinl on easy difficulty, and immediately began to play with.
otherwise, a great game that I went to the Concha this is the figure ,lately it's rare games nadoedaet in the middle ,although there were also unpleasant moments .
the atmosphere of the story as a whole interesting,design locations ,was satisfied

Costumes are not enough ,why did these poncho did not understand ,I never wore
sorry in that outfit, it was impossible to drive :
Spoiler

m
medved2003 06.12.19

The impression of the game is not unique, but is rather the subjective opinion of a person who grew up in the corridor sutinah in the first person. The universe of POLLUTANTS in General is interesting, the last game left a bad impression and the games are my genre now, not a lot here and decided to get acquainted with this creation.
Overall, the game is still in the process to the end, I probably still come, but frankly not enough. The graph probably corresponds to the level of 2019, but the gameplay is tedious. Question for fans of this genre of games, and running around the same locations is the norm ? Just in my opinion it looks like the boorishness on the part of developers, why invent new planets and worlds when you can repeatedly return to the same location, and if we pay attention to the price tag of the game, the feeling that you were somewhere nalubale never leaves. 3325 R. WTF ???? The average minimum wage in the country 11280 R.
In my opinion all the same rating of 9 points from the PG pulls.
Oh yeah, and still it seems to me that bug-eyed African-American, this is grace Walker of Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus ))))))

g
gamer_z 06.12.19

Fallen Jedi Order quality feels like a Playstation exclusive. During the passage constantly caught myself thinking that playing a Sony exclusive. This is a very high quality rating. Here at once I must say that I play on the gamepad. This is very important, because the game itself recommends that you use a gamepad, and I don't know how convenient it is to play the keyboard.

Fallen Jedi Order I liked, I think this is the game of the year 2019. For me it is exactly. I passed it on the highest difficulty level and got great pleasure. Remember began to take Uncharted 4 on the middle level of difficulty, and the game I seemed to play and boring. But then I tried the maximum level of difficulty, and now Uncharted 4 for me is one of the best games in the history of the gaming industry. So I immediately began to pass the Fallen Jedi Order on the highest difficulty level.

The optimization of the game good in my opinion, although there are other opinions on the Internet. Judge for yourself: when you launch Need for Speed: the Heat the computer starts to make noise and to warm up, when playing in the Fallen Jedi Order, the computer makes no noise and blows out cool air. Although I tried to put minimal graphics in NFS did not help. So for me personally the optimization of Fallen Jedi Order 10 out of 10.

CONS:
- there is no beautiful female characters! Do not! All the girls are terrible.

UPD: took the game by subscription Origin Acces Premier (1000 RUB for 1 month). Very cool theme, guys))) After such subscription do not want to buy games for full price) moreover, I know from experience that after 10-15 years your favorite games turn into an outdated fossil, and these games are meaningless to be in your electronic library. Just dead weight hanging. So I would like a subscription and Steam, and Playstation.

s
skarabei 06.12.19

Went through several locations, nicely done, love the star wars universe, what more of a +
+less varied gameplay
+control, as for the keyboard, so the controller
+well drawn characters
-the essence of the gameplay of the console skipping rope from the 3rd person quickly bored
-a primitive story, this is a trend
-there are no normal points, tips, where to jump etc.
card I do not understand at times, run around the map in circles, back and forth is boring and tedious
-if there are no major branches of the plot, then it would completely linear, without the pseudo open-world
You can play, although you can stream watch just too lazy.

A
AlexHDfix 06.12.19

The prologue of the game is just super, was expecting the same further, but on the first planet was very disappointed. Wanted her to fully explore, but understand that while you will not be able to do so as there are areas where to get like as possible, but with the skill that yet. So I started to go purely by the marker on the plot. The second planet was also interesting and areas where no special skills to get. Already wanted to quit the game but from the third planet went interesting moments, meetings and advancement of the plot. Then I realized that the game makes no sense to pass as dark souls on the hardest difficulty and explore the place where still not there. Now I was returning for the second and third planet are only in the story on the penultimate difficulty and the game is really like, might even buy at a good discount. Still, the impact from the lightsaber is the coolest.
Ps when I get out, I will add the opinion may again change

A
AshenFew 06.12.19

Phew, finally finished. Through the force, but finished off... thank goodness.

The final sense - 3D platformer-slashers.

Final grades:
Decanter - 8 out of 10. Ie, graphics on high, but the stars in the sky is not enough.
Gameplay - 6 out of 10. The constant Bouncing and wooden boevki a La mix DS+Sekiro tiring already after 3-4 hours of the game (just the thing for wood). Experience svetosavski no, as if in the hands of a normal metal stick. Mousey utterly primitive. On the Shii-Cho, Makashi, Ataru and others can only dream about. Boevki with two svetosavski did a power reception, well don't do PPC?
Sound - 9 out of 10. Quality muzonchik FGD, quite a topic. Sound effects, too.
Story - 1 out of 10. The plot is a maximum of 1 sheet in book format, written down for such as he.

A little wider on the rejection of this story:
Events influencing the inner world of GG is like a school essay how I spent my summer and any conclusions he makes, going as heifers on occasion-eyed.
- We were not given a separate plot conflict of the game, and suggested the use of the already existing conflict in the FGD described in the films universe.
- Set an absurd goal - restore the order and to find gifted children for this. And wow what a miracle, but some ancient civilization built the list of gifted children in the present. But in the end he achieves any of the goals.

Ie, the whole game we diligently pumped pretentious dialogues downs, about what we need and in the end, all our efforts wasted to hell Sobchack. Simply just all flushed. No recovery order or gifted children. Let them lead the force, we will not look for them.

Then why the hell do we have so much rode on these platforms and cut down innocent mobs? Fuck we have studied already four of the power of influence? Gathered many colorings our ponchos? And it was all for nothing, right?! I tried so hard to find a rare coloring for the droid! Yes led would Power off and on of these children and without our rushing in five locations.

To summarize, average rating = (8+6+9+1)/4 = 6 points out of 10.

The replay value is zero, the pleasure is mediocre, price is 3.5 K - this is the most concise description of this game.

J
Jmann666 06.12.19

I duplicate here the opinion of other news:
Jmann666 wrote:
The game is certainly not a masterpiece, a lot of NIT-picking, punch (especially the curve block and absolutely worthless system Riposto for this block), boring fights (God, how much combo was in Prince of Persia only with 3 buttons? but here? boring), the variability of the flow is almost zero (at the end of the game, I still have not bought only 3 talent is pumping even language is not rotated), the story for children and a simple, BUT fun, hell to play, I got a ton of pleasure from the visual, directing, graphics, exploring (though in the end, when it was open to all abilities, I was too lazy to run to the end of the map to discover the secrets, for even with open shortcuts, it takes TOO a lot time, teleport between bonfires OH HOW is NOT ENOUGH). However, while playing, I still felt nostalgic for a second Prince of Persia - too many Parallels were carried out in the head.
But - in General - all my quibbles and shortcomings of the game, in my opinion, clamped down safely pleasure from the gameplay overall, which is rare for me - in recent years, games are very easily bored, and often including and after playing 2-3 hours, the second time the game was even the desire does not appear. But Jedi was surprised, I thought it would be the raiders, and got a thrilling adventure for the weekend. I will be glad to play the second part. But not for the money, if you know what i mean. ??

M
Minka Minkov 06.12.19

Not a fan of star wars, no film.
The game captures moments, boring moments, moments of hate, but the positive 85%
Would have put 8.5 but the tiip, yeah
How do I the fight went, seek just.
Bugs happen, 3 times fell through, but not without it.
Give it an always on feelings, not on quality.
8/10

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 06.12.19

The game principle is like. Would have done her better than something in the style of the first Mass Effect, not parkour Lara Croft, finally it would be cool:))

k
kangil46591777 06.12.19

I agree with all unhappy with the gameplay. If I want to play Colsy - I'll play Soulsi. Why is it needed here? Bonfair copied - well, OK. But why the game doesn't explain the fact the respawn of enemies, after meditation? Inside our pet, the OS resumes the supply of the kits? I.e. the mechanics, they skopipastit, but didn't even try to explain her appearance and somehow fit her into the universe of POLLUTANTS. The interview also tried to protect Soulshow, but were unable to adequately balance, the timings are broken completely. Passed all parts of the shower, but then even on the medium difficulty 3 easy the enemies are able to Bumble you to death, simply because they will match the phase of attack and you simply will not give up or how to use this kit. Mousey bosses slurred, monotonous and boring. Ordinary enemies solid kopipasta - identical clones were storm troopers and analogues of earth animals (goats, spiders, hornets, etc.), miniboss is clones of the same regular enemies only with the texture of a different color, i.e. even then they were too lazy to draw something original in those Souls. I'm not talking about the character customization, I'd clothes-trinkets in there with different stats, trite sword and he could not improve. As metroidvania, backtracking levels not justified. Get a new ability, jump to 15 minutes in regular gut to find the echo (hospade, even then could not come up with interesting stories which will be interesting to see or to experience) and new colors for the same poncho. EA, are you serious? Surely someone will be interested? Price 3500r completely unjustified. Content in the game to the penny, the story even less. These minimum 15 hours of gameplay is stupid and sucked from the finger.

S
Souldray 06.12.19

Well, the fan received zhopobol from sometimes vyberoveho control too, Like a sister night, and a hint of lyubof mocroft(Sorry not origramy not disclosed). It's a pity that such a play, waving svetovalci, everything is OK, and then The eng, to be continued? It is clear that the second part should be about what to talk about, but still, how crumpled everything in the end turned out. (Can just think)

s
st029 06.12.19

Back on Kashyyyk, for lack of other will continue playing. The game merges all the previous games on THIS. Even miserable 3-hour Force Unleashed 2.
About the story already all written. The combat system is... well, let's say, BUT with rats, goats, and deer, CARL?
Customization 0, ponchos - just fire
Poor stripe foruser - it would be better without the Power played.
Gameplay - run, climb, climb, climb, run for the wall run for the wall climb, here's 5 attack aircraft, climb, climb, puzzle, climb, climb, run along the wall.

Pathetic tiskovy vyser, simulator macaques, and killer fauna.
The same game at the MINUTE, which we have earned with the current direction of the movies, and the universe as a whole. Thanks to EA and respawn.

R
R1pper3222 06.12.19

The game I really liked,sucked from the first minute )

B
Beirut 06.12.19

The game is just a miscarriage of marketers at 100%
Taken everything that people like in movies and sometimes even have hit like a robot and malikos, but otherwise of course everything by cash.
Very much drained of ideas, and even kind of epic ending done and then merged)))
Spoilery mean the appearance of Vader and escape the hell put in a scene with negritoski, the whole epic poher
I passed on hard and all the poverty and the curvature of the suit knew full))))
Oh and the port is very crooked, but it's the norm.

g
gamer_z 06.12.19

by the way, I take my words back about the fact that ALL the girls in the game is terrible. NO! There is one beautiful!!! Sister Of The Night!!! It really is beauty is subjected to movement. I just fell in love with her !!! It's true

E
Egon Schiele 06.12.19

Infuriated the system saves. Pass almost the entire planet, and then you come again to the game - you have to again pass. Especially a quadruple planet was podgorela.