3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vasya Benzin 06.12.19 08:20 am

How to turn off the SOUND? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

In the settings there is only the Volume for Custom Music and all.....How to turn the sound off completely? It is very necessary.
13 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita237 06.12.19

Bob Gasoline
In the windows mixer, in the sound settings

V
Vasya Benzin 06.12.19

Nikita237
No, it will not solve my problem.
The problem is that I play with Skype, and because of the loud sounds in the game, can not hear the interlocutor. And I want to subtract at least.....BUT in this fucking game does not provide for such.....Horrible....And someone Blather: game of the year....Oh, I see.

S
Syndicate 2016 06.12.19

Bob Gasoline
Well AS:Syndicate will not be game of the year will love the smell of bugs when I saw game play

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 06.12.19

What's funny at all to play while talking over Skype? Author, you are generally playing to play, or to with someone to talk to?
So, the author, the problem is not in the game, and you.

s
seffko 06.12.19

wolfpac
any way, this is a farewell gift Kojima as made on the knee ending.

V
Vasya Benzin 06.12.19

Yin-Ro-Gan
What is this that I communicate with friends and also play slowly? I don't interfere with anything, and I'm so much more interesting to play. He had then never.

C
Chino_Diman 06.12.19

Yeah the lack of sound Settings in the game, it's crazy!

l
liaman 06.12.19

Bob Gasoline
The game is not installed, but maybe it'll help. In some games it is impossible to twist these or other performance settings. According to this, in most cases in the game folder has a configuration file where in the manual you can twist the parameters. Look possible in this game also have this. Still neither as a option.

V
Vasya Benzin 06.12.19

liaman
Watched already. In vain.....

U
Uilenspiegel 06.12.19

Stachnik
What are you Smoking, just managed to write Assassins Creed and game of the year in the same sentence?

S
Sectos05 06.12.19

Bob Gasoline

N
Nixard 06.12.19

Yin-Ro-Gan
I do not agree with your opinion. You should not get personal ("the Problem is YOU, the author...) I also use Skype in parallel with the game. Moreover, when my wife and I sit in the room and she wants to watch a movie, I put a movie on a second monitor, turn off the sound in the game, and both of us comfortable - an excellent compromise.

C
Chromasoma 06.12.19

Sectos05
a big thank you galactic. I am not a doper