3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Naalsan 06.12.19 08:27 am

The problem with the character creation, tell me how ispravit? (Dragon Age: Origins)

The problem is that as soon as I try to put the beard, the character's face is distorted (sunken cheeks and protruding cheekbones, a feeling that he was grabbed by the face in the cheeks and tapered) locking setting items: Mouth, Jaw and cheeks.
What's the problem, is there a way of the decision (besides the fact that just not touch the setting item of the beard)???
People help out!))

PS version of the game latest and earlier the same as on the license and rip (mods on the exterior are not worth).
9 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uzya 06.12.19

Any way, it's kind of all right.

R
Roman Pivovarov 06.12.19

iGrok_92
This stuff is all in 1 and in part 2 will be. Like no way to fix it

t
tiv333 06.12.19

iGrok_92
the only hope for the beard is to first create a character to remove the slider on max left(assuming your presets have a beard) to correct the hollowness of his cheeks to an adequate form, customize everything, and only then,last of all - once you click on the slider with a beard (will be available only to the first beard, but with the rules of the cheeks. if you then change something else, then cheeks again separate)

N
Naalsan 06.12.19

tiv333
Yes, about this variant I know)

N
Naalsan 06.12.19

Roman Pivovarov
Yes also come to a similar conclusion((

N
Naalsan 06.12.19

There is one solution to such problems.
Need to download the designer of characters http://www.playground.ru/files/dragon_age_origins_konstruktor_personazhej_russkaya_versiya-51361/
Through it to create a Persian, and then to export it directly into the game. Don't know for sure works, if such a method because this editor I have stubbornly refused to set, maybe someone this option will really help =)

R
Roman Pivovarov 06.12.19

iGrok_92
I will look day and I will unsubscribe if that solves the problem =)

M
Mag Otshelnik 06.12.19

Download mod to awesome the Persians and take it back.
The link in a PM.

T
Terrorist495 06.12.19

Naalsan
This is not a solution to the problem in the editor exactly the same problem.