3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Svyatoslav Golovach 06.12.19 08:28 am

Problems with shadow rendering area. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hello. The problem I have noticed not only in this game, but in the other. For example in Black Desert Online the same only on the reflections in the water. GTA 5 rendering grass spots and some shadows. But what I saw today in RDR2 well, just got carried away. To me, I presented the screenshots are not very visible these problems, especially if you do not zoom the picture. But in dynamics when you play it looks so gross! Impossible! Asking everyone to help solve this problem. All parts were tested they healthy completely. The graphics card was tested for artifacts in service center CSN, reported that nothing was detected in the tests. Driver re-installed. Windows re-installed.

The same problem was seen on the hair.

Vidyuhi - AMD Radeon 5700 XT.
The graphics card is not cheap, very beginning to be disappointed.

16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Svyatoslav Golovach 06.12.19

A very strange phenomenon, but here is a screenshot of the website which I did. Help, I'm scared))

V
Vyxyxol 06.12.19

Svyatoslav Golovach
Already statistiline times wrote that this is the features of the rendering engine RAGE, but there are people who will blame their hardware. In GTAV is also unable to see it.

S

Muskrat
I say that this was noticed not only in GTA but in other games too, but not so clearly.

Naturally there again and again until it will disappear.

S

Muskrat
That made the screen just from Assasins Creed Origins

C
ClevoGame 06.12.19

Svyatoslav Golovach
this problem disappears only in 4K resolution, and it's weird. As if the engine renders a good picture only in 4K

E
Evgenru 06.12.19

The same trouble, Metro and Gears5

E
Evgenru 06.12.19

Graphics card msi 2080

E
Evgenru 06.12.19

Svyatoslav Golovach
If you find a solution, don't forget to write

k
kimdenand 02.12.20

Oh, I'm going to write it in a hundred-mile for the first time.
Finally found a topic with an interesting question and then such revelations.
Guys, does everyone have this picture? How do you put up with that? )
Personally, I have not noticed such in the release version of the game. I started it all after the 1207.69 patch. Before that he played himself calmly and the eye did not cling to anything, and now the eye breaks from the picture. When smoothed on, the situation is a little corrected, but there is a desire to wear glasses for vision

S
Svyatoslav Golovach 02.12.20

Evgenru
I agree with kimdenand about smoothing.
It is due to TAA smoothing these problems disappear, but actually the picture is rigidly washed. I put the maximum preset in the settings and there the default smoothing TAA is always included. So I guess Rockstar just didn't handle the problem or just invested in optimization.

M
Munin88 02.12.20

And I have a similar problem. Before that, it was only in the third witch.

M
Munin88 02.12.20

Svyatoslav Golovach
Hmm. Weird. It didn't help me.

I
InboxM 02.12.20

Munin88
The full-screen SSAO mode is included, it will fix the problem.

s
snake_predator 02.12.20

InboxM is the same problem. This advice (personally to me) did not help, that's what gives out in full screen and ultra ssap

H
Help_me01 03.12.20

Guys, I've got a complete out... Bought RDR 2, start problems. That driver did not like - reinstalled, the error knocked out, unfortunately I do not remember what because I disappeared when I again reinstalled the driver on Radeon. After that, at the start, I started writing this: the screen below, saying my teammates don't pull this game. Ignoring this notification I was running the game and everything would be nothing! But even then the ambush, right at the beginning of the story popped long white cardboard strips that blocked all these stripes on my trees. And the snow and so on was at the highest level!!! How to solve it?! Who knows what to help!!!!!

I
InboxM 03.12.20

snake_predator
Soft shadows are ultra.