3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Direm 06.12.19 08:30 am

Power armor and Survival (Fallout 4)

Go to X-01,but suffer from pukalok raiders and parasites from duty and ghouls.How to fix it?
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lodurr 06.12.19

No, unless a mod or config to throw, well, it is. Do strange mechanics for silovogo. On the other hand, if we consider LOR, the only one who was a danger to the raiders with grenade launchers, with fat hands, and claws of death. Supermutants with hammers to mash could. )

D
Direm 06.12.19

Lodurr
I understand that situashun only modifications to correct,but I personally have not yet found any desired fashion.is to improve the protection of armor,is generally to complete invulnerability in it.but it is protection from any insects,easily promazyvaya your booking,haven't met

L
Lodurr 06.12.19

Direm
The problem is that the mechanics of damage one at all, and the GG and PS. Prescribe GG, the same thing will happen at the NPC. The same BS will not kill the kings of the Commonwealth. ))
I would certainly like to get Prydwen the first time, and there silovogo experience, the emphasis with lazerki shoot.. I would like something similar in the gameplay sense, but in this variation of damage mechanics is somewhat problematic, if not impossible.

D
Direm 06.12.19

Lodurr
To hell with this armor's resistance to various damage types,I would at least not be afraid of catching any infection from a mosquito flying past.Well, if the mods on such is not,you will have to put up with.it's a shame

L
Lodurr 06.12.19

Direm
But this is a joke, and a certain interest, because in FNV the same radharaman he nipped once more if you have time, and the Boh with him, gave me the antirad and went on. And no, since radiation which is necessary to withdraw up to the fact that you can immediately sore to pick up. Antibiotics a lot to carry.

G
GG4 06.12.19

Lodurr
Your sore will just reduce a few stats