3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grisha Boronin 06.12.19 08:30 am

Can't use the bandana pattern online. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

I bought a bandana with a pattern for a gold,but when logged in the menu items it just wasn't there, after restarting the game it also appeared there.How can I fix it?
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dema 80 06.12.19

similarly - purchased bars BUT no..... PlayStation store - the money went to.....

D
Dema 80 06.12.19

negotiations with support are useless - refuse to return the money - the bars are simply knows where - so keep in mind that this Piznes in the face of Sony - the return of the money in two weeks is simply impossible

D
DEDGAMER 06.12.19

Dema 80
I only bought 25 bars odnorazovoe at a cheap price you can take,all right,they came(already spent),and you have not appeared?

D
DEDGAMER 06.12.19

Gregory Boronin
And bandanas, yeah right,me too, only one is shown,although other bought,or whether it's another bug,roofing felts a deliberate Scam.

D
Dema 80 06.12.19

DEDGAMER
most second - just simply enjoyed the moment and just steal money - that's Sonya - the translation went to him and all is lost....paid directly into the game - it worked - the payment was immediately to Rockstar

D
DEDGAMER 06.12.19

Dema 80
If so, it's a mess,good thing I never bought the gold from them(although I was thinking),it is necessary then that's cheating somewhere in the post to spread so that others know what can be.

P
PRIVA 06.12.19

what moron at Sony is buying the bullion for, what they're

l
lunixy 06.12.19

PRIVA
Such downs as you do not understand, you on the date of the messages look?