3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BD-1 06.12.19 08:30 am

I broke the game(pirates) (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

During a mission in the arena took the droid out of the camera, the arena got XS, fought there without him, flew away from there with a droid. In the end GG is talking to him, he replies but in this case steam is not available, the map does not open though the sound is there and the droid is not displayed, is it possible to return the droid?
15 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beirut 06.12.19

BD-1
You just don't understand the depth of vision developers)))
Hero for too long, repairing the robots that began to associate themselves with them, and fight in the arena has caused a split personality. Patients with this disease typically survive repeated serious violence (physical, emotional, or sexual) at an early age.
Treatment start from the beginning or ask (seek) saves.

B
BD-1 06.12.19

Beirut
Where to find the saves, preferably before you head to the arena so as not to pass over?

B
Beirut 06.12.19

BD-1
right here and you'll find the tab cheats
https://www.playground.ru/cheats/star_wars_jedi_fallen_order_sohranenie_savegame_poetapnye_sohraneniya_do_tyurmy_droidov-89195/

B
BD-1 06.12.19

Beirut
About a great man, tell me how to open this save file, Google did not help.

B
Beirut 06.12.19

BD-1
download archiver??? winzip or winrar?))))) if you can't exactly file open

f
faniswest 06.12.19

I love cheaters that break the game, and they have problems then ever this funny video to horror, there's always a reason for joy

B
BD-1 06.12.19

faniswest
If I cheat, I would have written about it, the more cheats in singple not using and not going before you say something think 10 times, but 20 is better.

B
BD-1 06.12.19

Beirut
No, I do not understand how it is in the game to open a saved game so it was playable

s
saa0891 06.12.19

BD-1
Just fill up on this way \Users\username\Saved Games\Respawn and have to work perhaps even from repak depends if you can Hatab their saves to throw off.

B
BD-1 06.12.19

saa0891
Option 1 did not help, the saved game does not appear, repak XS really what needs to be clarified.

f
faniswest 06.12.19

PAL BD-1, I see you don't understand sarcasm at all, I always write a comment when considering what to write, so the game will have you re-take

B
BD-1 06.12.19

faniswest
That's why here and ask, so as to pass again or not, and you are me cheating groundlessly accused(((

B
BD-1 06.12.19

Beirut
Repak SpaceX

f
faniswest 06.12.19

The basis is taken license Origin | Deluxe Edition
Game version: v1.02 from 15.11.2019 as I understand it here is the Repack, there is a tablet code and save in the same folder lie, I also from code, only version 1.0 of my saving are in a local - user name - Saved game - Respawn - JediFallenOrder, still usually possible to find them in a folder on the local C - users - shared - shared documents - Steam - CODEX - and there will be for example 367520 or 1175420 , and what you want to say on the difference between jokes or accusations you need to discern, not to judge and draw conclusions superficially

B
BD-1 06.12.19

faniswest
Where preserve I lie you know I wonder how I downloaded the save to start the game, the file already in the folder, but the game is not displayed.