3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volov111 06.12.19 01:01 pm

Not saved progress in the game. (Far Cry: Primal)

Downloaded the game(pirates), all is played, it works but when I want to go, I saved out the next time my sohranenok nope, no icons Continue, Load - only to Start a new game. Reviewed all on the Internet but the answer is not found. I already tried to Put a tick in the CPY - Properties\Other\allow indexing in different variations. I have everything updated. Repak has already rocked not one of SK and again and same issue. Folder for the save in the CPY already did: After = - did not write anything, wrote that I had saved in a folder with the game ---- and nothing else. Help solve the problem pliz.
Ps: And do not write garbage by type - I Have your option - buy litsuhu - No, does not roll such variant.
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anagliph 06.12.19

Volov111
Run game as Administrator tried?

V
Volov111 06.12.19

tried - does not help. I always play from them. admin start
Anagliph

V
VladiKPSS 06.12.19

Indexyou folder C:\Users\Имя\Documents\

-
-STALK-er 06.12.19

there in the course of the game you have to pass a little of the first story missions, and all will be saved ! The same garbage was

V
Volov111 06.12.19

-A STALK-er
Well, I've reached the point where a woman saved from a tiger and came out of the cave with her, made for her quest with the leaves a bit and running out.

-
-STALK-er 06.12.19

Volov111
I do not know.must remain

F
Falconjack 06.12.19

The same crap is not saved although the save file does- (1.sav 56 kb) but the game does not see it