3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FileCrasher 06.12.19 01:01 pm

Not a complete walkthrough (Far Cry 2)

Once 100% of the plot is not the first time I see that lost 3 main tasks. Not found 1 each (in Bova SECO) and implemented its side 2 of the task.
What's the matter?

20 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sauron03 06.12.19

FileCrasher
3 basic tasks may be associated with where a player falls in the beginning of the game (depending on the half of the city OFOT or SNA you will choose one or the other). I think the game sees these as 2 different quests, ie you didn't do the beginning quest SNA or OFOT, kill the leader of the SNA or OFOT and for a long time... had the game not all HF can remember.

S
Sauron03 06.12.19

FileCrasher
remember, there is a murder of the second leader. I think this is also this is

F
FileCrasher 06.12.19

Sauron03
Let us assume that.

Where hides 10 minutes each in Bova SECO?
And just a friends in the game provided 11 (1 out of 9 men of the Persians choose as HS, +3 don't choose friends). And side quests friends - 20 PCs (2 each other).

V
VALERSON0502 06.12.19

-FileCrasher-
Partner can find at this point (see screenshot). There the plane crashed and a wounded partner, which need to be cured and to meet him later at the bar.

F
FileCrasher 06.12.19

VALERSON0502
VALERSON0502 wrote:
Partner can find at this point (see screenshot)
I'm not talking about Leboa-Sako asked, and about Bova SECO.

V
VALERSON0502 06.12.19

-FileCrasher-
At the second lock there are no hidden partners:
Locke 1:
2 friends at the bar;
1 each shelter (helper in battle);
2 friends in captivity (Slaughter House + Lumber);
and 1 wounded near the plane.
Loka 2:
2 friends at the bar;
1 each shelter (helper in battle);
and 2 other in captivity (Sediko + Bowaseko).
In the end, only 11 friends + 12-yy as YY. All. Who else are you trying to find?

F
FileCrasher 06.12.19

VALERSON0502
No. It's not quite true.
Each found in the sanctuary of the previously encountered and not a new one. The bar in the North can be found only 5 friends, not 6.
It was on my sever (2 of captivity, 2 themselves, 1 save Svasana).
And in the South - I only had 4 friends in a bar (1 barge, 2 themselves, 1 from captivity in the Dogon Sediko). Where is another +1?

A total of 5 in the North and 4 in the South (and not 6 in the North and 5 in the South).
I have on the screen says 9 friends, not 11.

Accordingly, another of my friends (not found by me) gave me his 2 side quests (2 of 40 were not fulfilled).

F
FileCrasher 06.12.19

VALERSON0502
By the way, the prisoner in the Brewery in this passage, I was not. Apparently, the prisoner is only 1 in the South, depending on the choice of the parties OFOT or SNA.

V
VALERSON0502 06.12.19

-FileCrasher-
I'll have the whole layout laid out, and you continue on your stand. You have the statistics appear 9, because two friends so you have remained in captivity to sit. All the characters in the game 12 (9 men and 3 women). One you choose as GG, the other 11 involved in the game and get them from you 22 tasks. The statistics should appear friends 11, not 9 and not 10. Side quests you have listed 38/40. It's not 2 tasks left, and 4. Counter otmelivaetsja only when you perform both tasks at a friend's, i.e. when I run 2 tasks at a friend's, the counter will peremochemsya at 39/40 when performing 2 tasks at the second one, the counter will peremochemsya at 40/40. That's two prisoners you were not involved. Prisoners were always two in each Loka, i.e. 4. They sit there from the start and you can release at any time even without receiving a task from the guard at the entrance to the headquarters. I don't know how to explain. In short, the two friends you lost, and then believe what you want.

F
FileCrasher 06.12.19

VALERSON0502
The fact that people without jobs to release from captivity, did not know.

F
FileCrasher 06.12.19

VALERSON0502
About side job bullshit is written.
What they consist of:
4 from the gunsmith in the North + 4 South
6 jobs at SMS in the North + 6 South
all the other 20 - from friends.

From each other by 2 tasks. Ie then only 10 friends give job. 1 not involved.
Each job increases the counter by +1, and not as you wrote a couple for one.

And the rest... Well, if you're right, by your logic, 1 friend left without jobs at all.
And I have 1 friend is not enough, i.e., 2 assignments are not completed.

V
VALERSON0502 06.12.19

-FileCrasher-
Well, uboltal :) May you all have 11 teammates, and you have much to say, so be it. I do not pretend to dispute.

F
FileCrasher 06.12.19

VALERSON0502
Well, my boys figured out. Only 10 of the 11 words. 1 in flight.

But what the fuck with the main tasks? I have 33, you are 32. All of them I had accomplished, and not for the first time since. I only have Fortune's Pack is worth more than anything.

V
VALERSON0502 06.12.19

-FileCrasher-
No idea what's on the counters. I do not pay attention. Passing game completely, throw off all the statistics.

F
FileCrasher 06.12.19

Sauron03
VALERSON0502
About friends, I added information https://farcry.fandom.com/ru/wiki/Друг
With the main tasks is not clear.
I already at the start of the game was the main tasks 0/33.

V
VALERSON0502 06.12.19

-FileCrasher-
All the game was... Full article available:

V
VALERSON0502 06.12.19

-FileCrasher-
All the characters in the game take part and shipped you 22 tasks.

F
FileCrasher 06.12.19

VALERSON0502
What is the version number of the game?

V
VALERSON0502 06.12.19

-FileCrasher-
Uplay - 1.03

F
FileCrasher 06.12.19

I have 1.02

It turns out that the counter says nothing, if it can perehlestnut over the edge.
And it seems that in your version fixed the bug with number of basic tasks. Now they are 32.