3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RosterMan 06.12.19 01:01 pm

Bug with some merchants (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In fact, there is a bug with merchants. Met him a few times, first time was with a wandering merchant near Novigrad kind, second here today with a merchant near a small camp on ARD Skellig. Might have been one or two cases about which I don't remember) so what is the bug. In the dialogue with the merchant press show me your goods, Geralt says his remark and all... Throws back to menu dialogue with the merchant. The latest version of the game, GOTY GOG, not fashion (axii in quinte full experience from quests, and more loot from monsters). Anyone had this and maybe found a solution?
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
RosterMan 06.12.19

just before the merchant of ARD Skellig said. It turns out that when dialogue with him there is another merchant out of nowhere, I start talking, when the conversation ends the second the merchant disappears. Ie first merchant like button for dialog))) Now upload the video

y
yoochee 06.12.19

Just these itinerant merchants - a product of the Pairing of the Spheres. Very strange creatures.

R
RosterMan 06.12.19

Just wanted to run geforce experience, so he began to update itself, after updating the Witcher closed, launched it again, everything works, the merchant communicates, the second no longer appears. Here is the problem really solved itself xD

R
RosterMan 06.12.19

YUCCI
now look at your build weaving mods, great job!)) after passing probably put)

y
yoochee 06.12.19

RosterMan
thank you ) that's right, if the passage of the first, it need to be vanilla version of the Witcher )

W
Woof woof 05.04.21

RosterMan
Helps restart the game, checked.

V
Vladlena Ekimova 03.04.22

Woofua De Gavqe
Thank you, really helped