3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paladinm 13.09.19 10:57 pm

Impressions of Guns, Gore & Cannoli (Guns, Gore & Cannoli)

Share their impressions of the game.Personally, I downloaded the game from torrent (is not proud), played a minute,removed and bought on Steam. I liked the design,simplicity and the comic of this product :-).
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mad_cloud 13.09.19

Igruha cool,you can pair the evening to sit...

C
CenbarFigaro 13.09.19

A very good game. Lots of weapons, interesting enemies, nice story and gorgeous music. To kill one pleasure, and this will agree, shooters are the most important thing.

Y
Yura66 13.09.19

mafia is immortal

o
oiujihjfigbf 13.09.19

The game is super. Beautiful graphics, a variety of weapons, not a drop of monotony and endless massacre.
Played as a Threesome and as it turned out, it was more difficult than the play itself, but much more interesting. Like timely checkpoints. But in General, for 3 players it turned out difficult, especially at the end, had the last battle to take place. So one approach we play and passed. I want more, hope for some kind of sequel to this game.
Score 9/10
These games are very small, and so interesting, and beautiful, and triple, and management simple. Even the most ancient Joey came to play.

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 13.09.19

Hi all. I have 2 keys for this game. Can sell at a reasonable price.

R
Reverrius 13.09.19

Two-dimensional shoot'em up game about gangsters and the zombie Apocalypse. Pretty straightforward toy that support co-op. In the city, a zombie epidemic, and the main character arrives on the ship to find a slippery type. In the end, you have to blowing the head zombakov not only different, but also giant rats, gangsters and military. The benefit of Arsenal allows, then from the gun to the flamethrower with the electro-gun.

But the bosses in the game enough, challenge at higher levels of complexity. Locations quickly stale, but the plot, as is often the case in games of this genre, here are strictly for show. Unfortunately, to shoot the vampires and mafia bored in the middle of the game, besides, she sometimes lacks more dynamic (the situation is that little is changing in the sewers with the advent of the rats), so to speak, more "juicy" and spectacular waste.

Overall this is a average game, not applying for anything significant. If you missed 2Dshooter, you can try Guns, Gore & Cannoli.

5/10

t
timurovec 13.09.19

Reverrius wrote:
Overall this is a average game, not applying for anything significant.
Do not tell me, even my girlfriend the game so much that she paraproktit it with me periodically, that is expensive.

D
DayPsycho 13.09.19

Pechenkov 10 out of 10 !!))

D
DrZ1991 13.09.19

The game took place together with a friend and was screamed above the atmosphere of that p####CA what's going on. The Germans, rat-mutants, UFO's what's going on? xD Anyone interested there are two small cuts on YouTube. https://m. and https://m.
The game is definitely worth it to go through it.