3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D1aa 06.12.19 01:02 pm

Fair pvp tournament 11мая (Diablo 2)

Latest news Pg
Unfortunately the tournament will be cancelled. Reason enough - the lack of preparation on my part, too much load of work, and in fact as shown it is a thankless business)
Blame is not necessary to seek, now did not play - we'll play another time.

Prize money back to the sponsors, pledges to return the players , participants collect pledges you can contact Akka at *D1as, *crabnagalere, *pvp, *Dynamix

All thanks , all are free)
46 Comments
Sort by:
S
SocDegradator 06.12.19

First!!!
*holly_dolly, holly_dolly, bowa

R
RainInTheNight 06.12.19

*The Ra[in] EnvieDeToi Ghost

A
ALEX_FORUM 06.12.19

Well, at last)
ijjj ALEX-PvP blizz

m
mpak211 06.12.19

*SUPERGlRL , SUPERGlRL , volshebnica na svet

T
Torum. 06.12.19

The magician for what?

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 06.12.19

Torum.
Volshebno to light a.k.a dead sorc = volshebno that at the first available opportunity rapidly attacks the enemy with hope fall in battle ( to see the light of day OFC ). Usually such volshebnymi play very experienced, hardworking, with whom to spend time chatting in the channel The Void.

T
Thraex pig 06.12.19

Samka_piGa -ES light sora.

T
Torum. 06.12.19

Grenaa Morningstar
Respect such hard workers.

p
pirya 06.12.19

*pk, iVi, spider

B
BAD666 06.12.19

*iegova_nissi lacerator_nec bonemancer

C
Coldra 06.12.19

*magnys71 Nikite bonemancer

B
Bayanov25 06.12.19

*Sadowsky Sadowsky smiter

b
barb vs casters 06.12.19

*ge - ge barbarian vortex
*vy pk necromancer bones

B
Bayanov25 06.12.19

Not enough real-time grid as in quake for example.
Of course, this is my problem - the fact that I'm from the North, my time zone is different.
But damn we have less than 20 people, what the hell is the duel lasted for two hours plus???

y
yok0o 06.12.19

mesh:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HCZORhQjmzcEi45b0WX_7aR_VwUJTw6rYqz6RG60Uc0/edit?usp=sharing

S
SocDegradator 06.12.19

sliwkom dolgo. ya zavtra'ostal'nye proigrayu)

S
Sigognac 06.12.19

In the recording there?

y
yok0o 06.12.19

Tournament day is over! As always, no one can gather, as always, failure to appear, as in recent times disqualification.
Who has not played all their duel, how we do it: because the tournament organizer is forced to leave tomorrow on business, a specific time of collection are not assigned. The idea is to gather everyone on Sunday does not seem rosy, so each participant of the tournament opens the grid ( the post above ), looks who he's got gaps, he writes and arranges when it is convenient to carry out the pvp, and then the participants contact the moderators pvp ( *d1a, *pvp, *b[e]happy ) and held the duel, then the duel result reported to me by the moderator or organizer and tabulated. The term of the calculation of the final score and the awarding ceremony will depend on the activity of players has played early - early dispersed.
PS: who roars like we're all looking for, it is very difficult - OMG, you're sitting here for days with no cases, write 2 messages costs nothing.
Thank you all for participating ( almost all )!

P
Progon_mulov. 06.12.19

Sigognac
skinul v ls

D
D1aa 06.12.19

Thank you attend the tournament , special thanks to Dynamix for helping the tournament is not played duels will finish , one will not disappear.