3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D1aa 06.12.19 01:02 pm

Fair pvp tournament 11мая (Diablo 2)

Latest news Pg
Unfortunately the tournament will be cancelled. Reason enough - the lack of preparation on my part, too much load of work, and in fact as shown it is a thankless business)
Blame is not necessary to seek, now did not play - we'll play another time.

Prize money back to the sponsors, pledges to return the players , participants collect pledges you can contact Akka at *D1as, *crabnagalere, *pvp, *Dynamix

All thanks , all are free)
46 Comments
Sort by:
p
pirya 06.12.19

Nothing boded trouble, such as the organizer - new moderator *d1a , but it slipped into the swamp. Came moderator *-pvp, about his involvement in the tournament which information was not. In the end, the tournament turned into a pathetic parody, the guys just wasted your time and hope for a normal tournament. The video shows screenshots of provocations from the moderator *-pvp, which crossed the line long ago, in response to an insult kak daun pirya my answer slishish, eto ne ya daun, a ti followed by disqualification from the tournament and banned for fair pvp, for alleged zanimaet slot after diskvalifikacii. Bravo! just Bravo!
The video attached is probably the input is restricted to 18+, as in the screenshot there are Mat from a moderator *-pvp
Spoiler
Spoiler

A
Archon Guard 06.12.19

special thanks to Dynamix for helping the tournament is not played duels will finish , one will not disappear.

hmm, I wonder, I wonder, the tournament was conceived without the participation of dinamiks, and he's here now, thanks...
and the inscription about his participation the day before yesterday I have not seen

fresh joke in a topic about where the dog rummaged:
this Superman comes to the dog and says:
- Hey, dog, I want the glory and the scraps from the master's table - give the rally zitieren steer kada it comes to serious competitors, and that to me is not comme Il faut ppl disliked me, we will do everything so that you and bones will you be home..
- no problem, I just wanted to get drunk Sedna, here and there
isn't all basic there on the podium you can see the suit judge you get on, so no one guessed that here in zitiere not you... Hey, who's blather, I judge Sedna, and you get outta atsede you face down

D
D1aa 06.12.19

Who would have thought that the tournament will be held without the participation of the dynamics.
Exactly who will moderate the event at all is not written, if Pira also expressed a desire to help - I would only, will be played duel.
With Piri ban lifted, waiting for his participation on Sunday.

p
pirya 06.12.19

yok0o wrote:
therefore, each participant of the tournament opens the grid ( the post above ), looks who he's got gaps, he writes and arranges when it is convenient to carry out the pvp, and then the participants contact the moderators pvp ( *d1a, *pvp, *b[e]happy ) and held the duel, then the duel result reported to me by the moderator or organizer and tabulated.

h
hiha 06.12.19

Pira went to the tournament under moderation HAI on the dynamics of the question was not..of course if this was stated in advance Pira would not go to the tournament, because to trust their duel lichnochti..which exceeds the powers and mozhit easily drown not cost...the debut of dia's clearly failed!
in General, as well funny...I go to a tournament and end up in the circus)) read the rules, all happy..go..come to the tournament other rules
I already Piri said that more did not attend these events..while events are subjectively held....the moderators turn the tournament into a circus
Actually for me personally a huge surprise that the dynamics remains moder fair pvp...and that he was there is something made for pvp.as some of you are defending him..the fact that it exceeds the powers and it's not fair to judge negates all..and just boorish attitude to all..not appropriate for a moderator

A
Archon Guard 06.12.19

then I remembered yesterday's chat

randomhero: the second duel run?

Superman: right now would be after the duel tournament to go to run

read the above joke, laugh after the word shovel

[
[[gmr]] 06.12.19

Once the scandals, intrigues, investigation.... why can't you just kivonat from your favorite game, without all the mud?
heha wrote:
in General, as well funny...I go to a tournament and end up in the circus)) read the rules, all happy..go..come to the tournament other rules
What do you mean? Opponents were allowed to do 95 lres or any such other rules?

D
DELETEEND 06.12.19

Well, Dyne campaign moderku need to overcome. the ban is clearly unnecessary. But whining because of Modera, cottony tournament helps to hold when you yourself moder and play in this tournament....
Offer the pig to hold a tournament for 20 people in one stigma.. to Show how something... and then whining at modders, while he moder, but does nothing..

h
hiha 06.12.19

it doesn't matter to me who it believes..we dinamiks is not satisfied and the point is...the organizer of dia..here Pira and signed up..to Hai..and the fact that dia is unable to cope as a newcomer...I like it like that don't care..to trust pvp moder-Kidal are not going..dia just felt I couldn't cope and once merged and called the dynamics and immediately went to chaos under the name circus) while dynamics will be fair moder no baguettes we can not do))

D
DELETEEND 06.12.19

hehe
any of the parties, (except your partner) who does not want to prolong the tournament for a week

y
yok0o 06.12.19

The long-awaited baguettes! Isn't that event held?)

y
yok0o 06.12.19

heha wrote:
we dinamiks is not satisfied and the point
and you do have some relation to this event? :)

p
pvpdruid 06.12.19

how many tears and complaints in one subject, girls don't complain!

h
hiha 06.12.19

yok0o
and who are you to talk about respect..you do not know what is this concept..again moderator dinamiks is not satisfied...walk away from the tournament? Yes, no question! Yes it was a event until you showed up turning it into a circus..and even to blame dia..he allowed this circus to you to arrange!

y
yok0o 06.12.19

heha wrote:
to withdraw from the tournament? Yes, no question!
already

h
hiha 06.12.19

with your participation worthless this circus

f
firkax 06.12.19

well, here it is
therefore, each participant of the tournament [he kept himself to organize] then the result of the duel was reported to a moderator or me to the organiser and recorded in the table

really some specks
why join the organizers if the organization is to look for yourself, then tell me

well, the moderation scheme
moder>player: you're down
player>moder: you yourself down
moder>player: Oh, you're still name-calling, here's your ban
also not very

y
yok0o 06.12.19

firkax wrote:
why join the organizers
I didn't sign up, I was the organizer asked me to help where I can and it is very strange that everyone thinks that it is necessary for me

y
yok0o 06.12.19

firkax wrote:
moder>player: Oh, you're still name-calling, here's your ban
also not very
it is also taken out of context. Pera were warned several times, and then was disqualified ( not name calling )( ban he got because he held the slot tournament game as a participant ). It was for all the participants, with them around that and just you interesting this topic has become.

B
BAD666 06.12.19

But I'm still thinking. Why tournaments are divided into 2 groups, like in football is the highest and level 1 Malse first. Pre-or on the ladder, or the cost of equipment already distributed participants.
Ie the Enigma, and the levels have all, and skillery 40+hp or aMule 2-20fcr+30str -no.
And such opponents as boner vs es light,fire - no rivals there. You need to make a pre-selection of participants. Pass/fail group with such rivals, etc.

And to make the second main prize, after the final match the winners of the 1st and 2nd groups.