3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gwynblaedd 06.12.19 01:02 pm

The problem of the transfer saved GOTY (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello. Downloaded with the gog edition of game of the year, decided to start NG+ but the game does not do that, and complains about the lack of dlc. The conservation I had with the older version and not goty edition, just the game + dlc. I decided to try to download someone else's save with the goty, I took from here: http://www.playground.ru/cheats/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_sohranenie_savegame_52_uroven_osnovnoj_syuzhet_kamennye_serdtsa_krov_i_vino_goty_1_31_gog-69862/
did not help, since the game doesn't want to load the save and complains about the lack of dlc. As no active button to start NG+, and the additions separately. What could be the problem? Of the mods is only a couple of graphic: HDReworkedProject, UltraGrass420.

Spoiler

7 Comments
Sort by:
P
Princess_Darsy 06.12.19

Gwynblaedd
Judging by the main menu, or do you not game of the year, or Supplement is not active

G
Gwynblaedd 06.12.19

Princess_Darsy
the fact of the matter is that the game of the year

Spoiler

W
Wolf_Games 06.12.19

Gwynblaedd
Apparently, you have content purchased but not installed. Try to verify the integrity of the game files or just reinstall. Under icons add-ons Blood and wine and heart of Stone should be written: Set. Or edition not bought it )

G
Gwynblaedd 06.12.19

Wolf_Games
I once converted my regular edition with the dlc in the goty, was at the gog event (maybe still is). Checked several times the file integrity; can't understand where the dlc can be enabled in ghogha not found

W
Wolf_Games 06.12.19

Gwynblaedd
As for gog to include the DLC I don't know. I only had it a Blood feud. They would be an example of Incentive to take. Try it with Those. support to communicate, they quickly respond ( at least I responded quickly )

G
Gwynblaedd 06.12.19

Wolf_Games
Now I will try, thanks)

G
Gwynblaedd 06.12.19

In General, if someone face the same problem as I have helped the following advice to technical support gog:
Let's try this.
1) You delete the game completely. Both if both are. Disconnect GOG Galaxy.
2) Install it again as Administrator using the downloaded offline installer, not through the client.