3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yakebrial 13.09.19 10:57 pm

Bonus \"The Phantom\" (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

I understand the need to have enemies you didn't even notice, and that they did not notice the corpses. And then I thought, what if the alarm doesn't work, you will give a Ghost, but no, not given.
24 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Z4b3o8v7p 13.09.19

On the first mission vlahou done, just never even touch, just pass:)

Y
Yakebrial 13.09.19

I'm not talking about the first mission, I'm in Montreal

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 13.09.19

I gave you a simple example of a Phantom is performed almost anywhere. I repeat - the main thing is not to quietly take out the guards, and just creep past it, so they're not even worried:)

L
Last Engineer 13.09.19

the Ghost is given even if you react, the main thing that the alarm is not enabled or to display no status: enemies hostile

W
Wolk000 13.09.19

it is necessary that you never seen - just not seen

Y
Yakebrial 13.09.19

OK thanks)

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 13.09.19

the main thing that the alarm is not enabled or to display no status: enemies hostile

This is slick:)

Y
Yakebrial 13.09.19

But if for example the turret or the robot will be hostile, too, the Ghost will not give?

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 13.09.19

Not tried it myself, but someone on the forum said - that random, 50: 50. I counted the Ghost machine in the mission of Pritchard, disable in the area of gang tower. I unplugged it to run the job, because when I got it, it was already done. The job is automatically closed, and for that I take a couple seconds to run the job one, obviously, not been touched, immediately slapped the trickster and the Ghost:)

M
Mysterious Stranger 13.09.19

Ummm...
the main thing that the alarm is not enabled or to display no status: enemies hostile

This is slick:)
I do not remember what is given to the Dodger, but...

But the Ghost is given for the absence of anxiety. Because technically, there was no alarm => personally, didn't see you.

Actually, the night began to pass. The first mission was cut down absolutely all the guards, twice they were alarmed, once was seen by the camera, but managed to slip away before the alarm.

No Dodgers - gave the Ghost.

M
Mysterious Stranger 13.09.19

I do not remember what is given to the Dodger, but...

But the Ghost is given for the absence of anxiety.

Hehe :) Well, in General, found.

The Dodger (aka the creeper) - also this game on steam. For the full passage without a single alarm signaling.

Ghost - exp-bonus at end of mission for completing it without trouble.

D
DukeOfChaos 13.09.19

Simple.

Ghost give when GG no one saw (including one of the guards saw the carcasses of previously neutralized enemies; situation Suspicious and Anxious is not valid).
Trickster give if the alarm wasn't on (situation Suspicious and Anxious is not valid).

Not all missions software available these bonuses.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 13.09.19

But the Ghost is given for the absence of anxiety.

The trickster is the absence of anxiety.

The Dodger (aka the creeper) - also this game on steam.

Slightly above says it all:)

V
Veselyy Kot 13.09.19

The Ghost turns out to be quite simple, the main thing is patience, the best option is to sneak in without fallbacks.

C
Camper88 13.09.19

passed the whole game and a Ghost in all missions, cut down all in a row (as needed Expo)while in a dogfight . Patience is virtue and well-spread talents at stealth.the exception was Toko encounter with the guards in the penthouse after talking with the head of the tai young medical in Shanghai (forgot the name of a woman)there's just distracted them and ran past.

t
trustedSunbro 13.09.19

Passed the whole game without trouble, the bonus the phantom gave. Passed no touching, only sometimes stunned :3

M
Max Fry 13.09.19

Does not to give. Always neutral level of anxiety. Just noticed - the prize for the Ghost flew away.

T
Toxa95 13.09.19

How to play to get the Ghost?

Unnoticed.

M
Maickle Fort 13.09.19

If I don't stun and not kill, the bonus is given? At the end of the mission are fast disappearing, Ghost and Trickster give me, maybe something else, just do not notice. In short, there is a sense of never not stun?

S
SamFisher53 13.09.19

Maickle Fort
- If you just want to get the bonus Ghost, come in past the guards stealthily not getting their way, find workarounds and don't alarm.
- If you want to beat the game getting all the improvements, kill all the guards (oglasi), only the quiet, if possible, hide the body and do not let alarm.
Tip: upgrade first branch burglar.