3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lmperatorPC 07.12.19 04:37 am

Appearance of power armor (Fallout 4)

Perhaps this question has already been asked, but I have not found, so I will ask myself:
Maybe someone knows the reason for the appearance of SB Enclave significantly different from SB F4?
I will not focus on the fact that this is the SB of F3 has some similarities to SB from the F:Tactics, but at least I would like to know why such differences between F3 and F4?
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
GenoX 07.12.19

lmperatorPC
SAT in the F4 was created before the war, SAT in the F3 after. Roughly speaking, F4 is the first version of power armor ie X-01 and F3 in the second X-02.

l
lmperatorPC 07.12.19

GenoX
What about APA? From F2.

D
DocB1995 07.12.19

lmperatorPC
F4 is used in power armor X-01 from the original Fallout 1,2. In F3 the Enclave used their modern development: X-02 and X-03. The last two are not in F4, but there is a new development of the brotherhood of Steel power armor T-60. And that is why X-02 and X-03 is not in the F4 don't know. It's weird, but at the same time, it is possible that these siloviki was in the area of the Enclave in Washington. Also do not recall at all traces of the Enclave in the Commonwealth, which can also be the cause of there lack of X-02 and X-03.

What about APA? From F2.
This is X-01.

l
lmperatorPC 07.12.19

DocB1995
Did the T-60 was made before the war?
As for the APA, I think I've created a topic on it. And it wasn't entirely clear whether her X-01, because there are some external differences.

D
DocB1995 07.12.19

lmperatorPC
Did the T-60 was made before the war?
Possible. I do not remember. Introduced it was only F4, so I don't really understand why it retroactively to fit in the ENT.

And it wasn't entirely clear whether her X-01, because there are some external differences.
External differences categorically cannot be considered an argument. The design can be altered at any time under the playing of realities (natural, including recognizable parts of the armor). In the original Folico, 3-part, and NV wasn't the chassis for the power armor, but that does not mean that it was a completely different armor, which was worn without wheels. Just like mechanics can alter at any time at the discretion of the developers. So it is here.

D
Deimos-D 07.12.19

Gazebo in each new their own game very often rewrites ENT under it and tramples the well-established traditions and the fact that it was before...

t
tyurms 07.12.19

T-51 like the most. honestly loved her since the first parts of fallout. also, the X-01 is also very popular. she also recalls old-school first two parts of the series