3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RulVPlane 07.12.19 04:37 am

Lost voice (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

All of NY. In General the problem is this played played when discorde partners off, then played with random heroes and spoke in-game, just before the ng, I noticed that no one says(I thought all fall silent) and it turned out that I can't talk with a computer all the rules in the CC micro works, it's something with the game. included the switch functions by pressing the control exhibited all was on the General command channel Nitsche not work, and no one says I can't talk. Who then was right? And can this be fixed?
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostyan Morozov 07.12.19

when you start the game in the bottom periodically appears, to familiarize with her

R
RulVPlane 07.12.19

Kostya Morozov
writes on disabled 1 min goal communication channel in common, but not all the same rink

o
origamikiller 07.12.19

RulVPlane
It's a little late:) But nevertheless – as I understand it, the problems associated with the struggle of Roskomnadzor Telegram, or other features of modern legislation in the field of Internet and its implementation.
Depends on the provider.
I have since buying the game (TTK) wayzata was not through the VPN everything works fine.
Then a couple of months, suddenly the chat is unlocked and then gone again until today – silence. Support responds evasively, like they are innocent.

R
RulVPlane 07.12.19

origamibiro
d schA all the rules with a link, thanks that responded))

o
origamikiller 07.12.19

RulVPlane
What was the reason? Or course work?

R
RulVPlane 07.12.19

origamibiro
well, after some time all was fine

N
Nikita Esin 07.12.19

and why do we need voice communication in pubg?

R
RulVPlane 07.12.19

Nikita Yesin
Roth info to give for your teammates, but conductive discharge, PRST without communication in a squad but not very good to play

N
Nikita Esin 07.12.19

RulVPlane
what is Roth and how so???a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a AA AAA a AAA AA AAAA

R
RulVPlane 07.12.19

Nikita Yesin
Yes, exactly