3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
obriga 07.12.19 04:38 am

Crashes when loading town (The Sims 3)

Don't know what that is, but the game crashes to desktop when loading the city. My character has 7 times can not leave from the University. I tried everything: antivirus and Internet disconnected, the files from the folder in documents were removed, turned off DEP in performance options to Sims 3 file, changed the compatibility properties of the game (from XP to Windows 7), updated the video card driver. Places on two wheels a lot. Though before such was not, when loading cities never flew, everything worked. No mods I downloaded. What to do? Want to play quietly.
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivasik 07.12.19

obriga
Start, please always:
I bought licenzionno.
or
I bought (downloaded) the pirates.
If option 2, then the subject is closed automatically, for obvious reasons.

Have litsenzionki, including the University.
Never any problems was not, with the exception of the Paradise Islands that crash relentlessly at 99% of the players.

o
obriga 07.12.19

Ivasik
I have a pirate. And what is the reason? Before such was not

I
Ivasik 07.12.19

obriga
Download from a different tracker in the hope that there will be an archive with a working base game and not crooked prog.

o
obriga 07.12.19

Ivasik
Strange that I started to fly...And you can somehow transfer the save characters? It's a shame all the same...

o
obriga 07.12.19

Ivasik
By the way, I downloaded rootgames.org. I was told that this site is up and running everything is stable.

R
Roman Basoff 07.12.19

obriga
Try to clean cache poudalyat folder DCCashe all files with the extension .tmp, a lot of people helped.

I
Ivasik 07.12.19

obriga
My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Saves - there are all your saves, including your Persians.

First, take all the folders from the Saves and move them somewhere, say desktop.
Will then bring them back to the address above after removing the non-working game and establish new ones.

Remember that if in the new game any expansions (University, etc.) will not be established, the items of the additions in the new installed game will not appear.

S
Sauron03 07.12.19

Ivasik
if hand-to-hand self preservation, no reinstallation will not help
obriga
1) try to delete the file of the city where you live. in theory, on return from University he should to now contain. don't know where you'll live... )
2) or try to go into edit town and save his family from the University, then start a new game and at the beginning of a new game to settle a saved family in a new town and play for it. all baggage, money and achievement, the bonuses of the chest to survive

o
obriga 07.12.19

Novel Basoff

R
Roman Basoff 07.12.19

obriga
That's all there is left? I don't know what it is(((