3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tarantyl 07.12.19 04:38 am

Can't get in the car (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

People help!!! Pass the mission the Usual work - Salieri bar
ran over a barrel and back. Went to the mechanics, talked , appeared in the credits (learned to pick falconer)he took me to the car and showed her how to open , appeared the credits (learned to open the bolt b) Further was going to work .Approaching the car, click - use the mouse (right) appears to sit behind the wheel , take the front exit. Click to get behind the wheel and standing as a stump. Tried to press , to sit in the front, same problem. Tried to run around the car , all to no purpose. Maybe it's a bug?
Also I tried to use the mouse lion. but the character after the progress bar gets in the car.
What to do?!!!
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andolini 07.12.19

Look in the control settings, press action or use. And usani this Clavijo. By default, there seems to be the right mouse button.

t
tarantyl 07.12.19

So I write - Approach the car, click - use the mouse (right) , how to sit in the car?

m
maniak 07.12.19

long press until the red bar disappears.

M
Mushroom 07.12.19

try to come close to the driver's door not to come
menu with a choice of actions.
in short, as said, come, shake and wait for PAC. :)

t
tarantyl 07.12.19

Thank you all sorted out. Reset other Yes no all gone. In case !

R
Ra1to 07.12.19

The same problem! I can not sit in the car. Help Board, guys. I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance;)
PS.: Crack tried to reinstall-does not help.

M
Mafiezi 07.12.19

How to start the car

S
Snova_na_PG 07.12.19

Mafiosi
The gas button push, when you sit behind the wheel and Tommy'll turn her on. By default, up arrow.

S
Sergqi 07.12.19

Help, please, when you run Missy a Normal job, after being showed how to hack the machine, I go up, press the right mouse button, but still, the character says he's never seen a castle like that and he hardly succeed to hack it. I downloaded save 100%, and it is all that says to download a different Repack I do not want what to do?

M
MelShlemming 07.12.19

Sergqi
To pick a lock, you need to hold the right mouse button until the red bar is filled.

777 SashA 777 17.07.20

Sergqi
know later, but try to download with Softonic'qoob from repak and throw it, you have game codes in conflict because of the curve of crack, if you put in a cheat to be able to access all the machines (CORNUFSE) you will see that you have all your machines are just as defis, that is, so: - , this is due to the konfliktovaniya codes games

V
Vladimir133 17.07.20

Sasha 777 777
Thanks for code)9)
Worked just entered it

T
ToshiroNew 27.09.20

Yesterday I downloaded, never played. I'll buy a remake, but first! I want to go through the original. And yes enter CORNUFSE - cheat the code in front of the machine, the screen blinks and the Persian breaks the machine without problems.

O
Otaku Yami 05.08.21

help, the problem is strange, I go to the car, I press f to get into it and Vito just turns around and walks until it hits something, what to do with these?