3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dogda_1 07.12.19 04:38 am

Legendary gun (Apex Legends)

Recently played the rink and stumbled upon a legendary gun! Ammunition for heavy(Dark green ENERGY ). All body kits on it gold can not be removed. Was looking for info on it in inete not found. Forgot the name. Maybe someone knows what kind of gun is this for which we have no info?
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
LaryOne 07.12.19

any weapon can be gold ammunition will not be

C
Colt47pc 07.12.19

LaryOne
Not true, it is not because of weapons from drops and weapons that you can find, with a small chance on the map, it can be any weapon which is in the game as far as I know and Golden attachments.
Dogda_1
Judging by the description you found the gun, he is a Wingman the same as usual only with the legendary attachments

N
NeXDevil 07.12.19

Colt47pc
never found once in the collection of weapons and even with legami

m
maxxim1891 07.12.19

Please be kind enough to explain one point. When the level of among other things provide the coloring for the weapon. Question: and what to do with it, weapons in the game to find what it was?

G
Glnai 07.12.19

maxxim1891
Pick up weapons if there is a skin it is with the skin, if not then it's standard.

L
LaryOne 07.12.19

Colt47pc
like I said any weapon can be gold, Yes a small chance to find it, ammunition will not add to what you said not true?
more about the clothes and the backpacks add that you can also find gold

L
Lagarium 07.12.19

LaryOne
Because Lok ammunition only kraber and Mastiff.

s
skotchick 07.12.19

LaryOne
Gold weapons in the game 2 types:
1) Legendary weapons with full gold kits, ammo for this weapon is the same as for the regular version.
2) Legendary shotgun Mastev and snipe Craber, who only have gold variation, and the standard cartridges do not fit.